Off Topic Landfill

I’m a Newbie looking to take advantage of this deal . Can you please PM me so we can get in touch .
Thank you

I am interested in this deal … who can I reach out to?

Picked up a Premium AWD at the end of last month.

Got it for 290/mo incl NJ tax with MSD, dmv, 1st month due at signing.

They were running a $1000 incentive during the latter half of the month. Not sure if that’s still available

Sounds like a great deal! Can you share the dealer?

Could you please stop hijacking my thread?

1 Like

I didn’t even know the QX60 could go that high in MSRP… :astonished:

They can go in the high 60s now for 2019 for the limited trim. 5k for different 20 inch wheels, “dark” chrome and different seats and wood. Separated the driver assistance aids in a totally separate package.

Can you do this on lease?

I don’t see why not since they have the anthracite option as well from factory. Worst case I guess I’ll have to spend another $400 to bring them back to stock.

How much is wheels powdercoated?

Depends on size but my 20” ones was around 450

This is not lease transfer, is it? And you are not a registered broker. Post in Share Deals, I guess.

1 Like

spam - mod removed 202020

Sent you an email 20202020

@nyclife - is it better to reach you through email or pm?

Email sent. Would love your help. In NJ

Hi Quentin - I’ll be looking to lease a new vehicle a few months from now and have been thinking of utilizing your services. My wife says we need to get an SUV because of our dog, but prefers that it’s a German/English brand. Do you have any suggestions on what I should do before obtaining your services to make your and my life easier? I assume it’s kicking tires and finding what cars we like but would love to hear your thoughts.

Post Deleted …
. . …

1 Like