Off Topic Landfill

You don’t have to understand…it’s not your money!

2 Likes

As someone who started with just the Premium QX60, getting sonar and the around view in the P+ was nice. NAV is useful but we didn’t need it as much.

We’ve since added DAP in the 3rd car, and having the intelligent cruise control, BCI, and blind spot monitor is :+1:. I find DCA too intrusive and impractical for LA driving so it is mostly off unless I’m driving tired.

1 Like

Well, I’m in market also so it will be my money if I’m going for a similar deal

I think this answers pretty much everything … clearly, not everyone has a business to write the vehicle purchase off

To make sure I understand you correctly, qx60 premium plus should cost $306 (this thread offer) + $17 … no other change (drive off etc.?) Find me that and I’ll dive!

Here,

iOttie Easy Smart Tap 2 Universal Car Desk Mount Holder Stand Cradle for iPad Air/4/3/2 iPad Mini/Retina, Galaxy Tab 4/3, Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD/7/6/Fire HDX 8.9/7/Fire 2 - Black
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00NIVGNE0/

Nobody is holding a gun to your head to buy the PP package either. If it’s not for you, don’t buy it. Trying to convince @KBock1 he doesn’t need it, when it’s his money and his decision is a waste of time.

Try it for yourself. Try two MSRP that are $2,900 apart and keep everything else the same:

Selling price as % of MSRP
MF .00085
8 MSD
.58 RV
Etc

Obviously the drive off numbers such as tax will change a bit too; MSD might move to the next $50 increment, etc.

I know that but as a buyer you weigh several options and there’s nothing wrong in such deliberation

Sure there is, when it’s not your money and your decision. I don’t want or need someone to tell me what I need or what I don’t need when buying a car.

Deliberation is ok. I’m not sure that’s how most people would interpret your comments thus far.

You are possibly right but I haven’t seen a base with PP…

Though I’ve seen this … (I understand this has 51k msrp)

I guess it’s hard to add emotion of genuine curiosity and not being a dickhead when you’re not face to face :rofl:

You can’t have base with P+ (and skip premium).

The difference between premium and P+ is $2,900

Exactly so even though theoretically the 2900 difference may translate to $17/ month, its not really possible unless you jump on a higher MSRP which may obviously take us to much higher difference … did I get it right?

I’m a Newbie looking to take advantage of this deal . Can you please PM me so we can get in touch .
Thank you

I am interested in this deal … who can I reach out to?

Picked up a Premium AWD at the end of last month.

Got it for 290/mo incl NJ tax with MSD, dmv, 1st month due at signing.

They were running a $1000 incentive during the latter half of the month. Not sure if that’s still available

Sounds like a great deal! Can you share the dealer?

Could you please stop hijacking my thread?

1 Like