(SOLD)MB 2018 C300 Sedan Loaner (SOCAL ONLY) $266 monthly! $1650 DAS. MSDs required

I have another deal in front of me to pass on to you guys. PM me your name and email/phone info and ill pass that to CA at dealer. Last car I posted sold within 2 days!! I dont think this one will last until tomorrow!

Ill only respond to those who PM me their name/number/and or email. I take $100 amazon GC as broker fee if you get the vehicle.

2018 Mercedes C300 Sedan loaner
OPTIONS:
Selenite grey on black
Smartphone integration - iOS 12 anyone :smile:
Blind spot assist

**MSRP: $42540
**Selling Price: $33332
**Monthly Payment: $266 plus tax
**Down Payment: $1650 in driveoffs including acquisition fee
**MSD: 3150
**Incentives: $1k fleet included in price
**Months: 36
**Annual Mileage: 10000
**MF: .00001 after MSDs. Tier 1 credit
**Residual: 55.8%
**Zip Code: Socal only
**Leasehackr Score: 12.5!
**Pre-filled Calculator link

4 Likes

$100 amazon gift card wouldn’t even cover what I spend in diapers and wipes each month. You’re a good person - that’s a super reasonable ask.

2 Likes

Thanks I appreciate that, I hope you are taking advantage of the Walmart diaper deal. If you don’t know about it PM me

Any good deal on GLC?

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Reason: Spam

I’m very interested. I’m in NorCal but will be in SoCal next weekend. The forum isn’t letting me message you (probably new account). Can you send me a message and I’ll follow up with my contact info?

dang it man. too tempting.

Your title is misleading. Can you also include MSDs in the title if this deal requires it to achieve your listed price?

Hey Jon thanks for the info. Ive corrected the issue.

I can do MSDs and d/o. What is the monthly with 24/10k, la county tax?

Please see my post. Pm me your info etc

Got some good feedback and this car is still available! I told people it sold but the buyer backed out! PM me asap!!

Pm you
Please check your msg

Pm sent :grin: 202020202020

1 Like

Guys don’t waste my time please. If you’re really serious message me. If not then just leave me alone…

Honestly I’m probably going to start taking a non refundable retainer because people wasting my time…

You need to get your act together and behave either as a professional broker or an amateur wonnabe (and lose your broker badge)

6 Likes

This car is still available ladies and gentlemen. I request serious inquiries only, thank you so much.

1 Like

This car has finally sold :tired_face:

I have another C300 loaner that i will be posting shortly!! Very similar pricing!

PM me if interested!

1 Like

Hi did you sell it at stated terms or adjust terms to move it more quickly?

Same terms my friend. No room for negotiation