Off Topic Landfill

For some reason German car manufacturers don’t really do remote start like US and even Japanese companies. BMW is the same way. I think it has to do with environmental restrictions? Some other regulations in the EU?

This is such a shit-post. You have quotes for similarly equipped 18? Stfu

I have no dog in the fight. JS there no reason to shit on the guy’s deal.

“You could probably get a better deal” derp derp derp
Thats 100% bullshit speak.

Hi fellows, Kindly evaluate my deal !
I am new to the forum and 1st time lesee.

MDX 2018 TECH
10k/36
MSRP:$51595
SELLING price: $44100
RV:56%
MF:0.0005
TAX RATE :8.625
monthly payment:$506
selling price includes all incentives and rebates $2900

I am following the 1% rules 0.98 not great ! I guess but good deal?
Can someone post lease calculator with numbers here ?Thanks in advance.

PS: I need to sell my one owner 2011 Versa HB only 42k miles used as 3rd car. clean title in hand!
only NY residents can message me, I will sell for fair value or lower as gratitude to members

Can you explain the damage waiver?

Yes, it is X5 territory. I don’t care how many you claim to have owned. Every December, it’s common to get ~$550/mo deals.

A. Don’t be a dick / troll (hint: spouting off without any evidence and crapping on someone else’s post is being a dick).
B. Show a link for a comparable X5 deal.

https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/2018-audi-a3-premium-so-cal-broker/27593/149

See how hard that was? 30 seconds to search. $529/mo for a 2018 X5 new. Douche.

Not comparable.

1. These are all $0 down deals**, they do not include taxes and fee’s. First payment, Registration, Tax and Acquisition.**
  2. That’s going to be a complete stripped down x5 without any options.

So who’s the douche?

Show an X5 with Nav, M-Sport, ACC, Premium, lease end wear & tear, and brake coverage for anything less than $700 and ZERO drive off.

Did I say the same options, or did I say you’re in X5 territory at that payment? It’s exactly why everyone else is telling you to post on other sites for traction.

Reading comprehension ftw.

I said - “show a link for a COMPARABLE” X5 deal. Comparing a stripped down X5 that will need $1,500 DAS is not comparable.

You may want to go back and read your initial reply, as you seem to have forgotten.

“Uh, no, not X5 territory…”

It’s not and God you people are assholes. I’ve posted about this before when people shit on dealers who post decent deals.

I’ll just bail from contribution to this site from now on. mod’s can remove my username. Don’t need to fight with troll strangers.

An X5 that requires BMW loyalty + 1st payment and stripped down + lease end coverage + brake coverage, you’d be looking at $3,500+ DAS and then your payment is $550 for an X5. Net it out, zero down that’s more like $650 comparing to this X3 and other CURRENT deals people are getting.

I just really give a flying fuck whether or not I sell the car. just offering it up as an option.

Someone’s having a bad day and having a temper tantrum…

I don’t know why people feel the need to opine on lease transfer posts.

I think it makes sense to help steer folks to places where they might better succeed at achieving their goals, but beyond that I agree.

Which person is already on this forum and then needs to be steered away from a lease transfer ad? Why? Because they can’t navigate the rest of the forum or ask in “Ask the Hackrs”?

Who are these imaginary people that need to be saved from themselves?

I meant OP achieving their goals. E.g. suggesting swapalease.

We’re way off topic - happy to take this offline after we get moved to OT Landfill.

Oh I see what you mean. Even then I’d venture that anyone posting here already knows about swapalease

1 Like

What if someone changes there driver license address (FL dmv costs $25 and half hr) to match a friend or family member who has costco and then uses the pin ? :sunglasses: