June: Volvo S90 T5 24/7.5k $331+tax, DAS $700 (Updated 06/15/2018)

I wouldn’t mind renting Ursus’ garage for a few days just to get. the same address if he gives me his Costco pin. I signed up for Sams but they moved the discount back to Costco.

1 Like

Damn thats tough love right there.

1 Like

I have heard, but i cant post on the forum hence i mentioned, dealer states as long as you can get pin under your name your good.
Personally my cousin added himself to a friends membership but wasnt able to generate pin under his name. Called customer support for costco auto qho directed him to truecar and they both said u have to wait 30 days.

Btw did those Enclave deals get any better this month? I’m looking for a large suv

Im still waiting on dealer bud. Havent been able to finalise.

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Thanks! I’m really interested in this. From reading some posts, it appears if I sign up for Costco now, I may have a chance at getting a pin? Or is that a slight chance?
Also, does your dealer deliver to central Florida if not already in central Florida?

No way for me or anyone on the forums to assure that bud.

I just signed up at Costco around May 15th. I immediately called their auto hotline to ask about a couple of different cars I was interested in. When I finally mentioned looking into a Volvo they said I would get an email with a pin#. Thinking I wouldn’t qualify, I asked her if she could just give me the pin over the phone which she did. I never got the email so I called back the next day and was told that I shouldn’t get a pin because I joined after May 1st, but they didn’t know I was given a pin already. So…I have a pin# (which probably isn’t valid), and I’m in Wisconsin where there are no T6 MOM’s available from a participating dealer (there are only 3 Volvo dealers in the whole state!). My search continues, but joining Costco now isn’t going to help you in this particular case IMO.

If you joined May 15th, try again after June 15th (30 day window might work). Did costco direct you to call truecar or gave you the answer themselves ?

I called the Costco line at 800-800-5778. The first time I called, I got the pin from the person that answered the phone. The next day I got transferred a couple of times and put on hold forever. No one identified themselves as being from Truecar so I really don’t know.

Kool thanks ! 202020202

You can get your pin after June 15th. It’s 30 days from joining to claiming (before Jul 2). So, anybody who joined by Jun 1 can generate the pin on Jul 1.
Edit: Mani said pretty much the same, I see.

and will have 1 day to use it as deal expires on July 2nd :stuck_out_tongue:

No, you’ll have 90 days to use your pin. Deal to get the pin expires on Jul 2.

I thought Costco expires July 2nd, No ?

See above. Your pin does not expire on Jul 2, as I understand. But you’ll need to generate it by Jul 2.

Great info, thanks! 202020

Don’t take my word for it, call and verify that the pin can be used after Jul 2 :slight_smile:

Am I understanding this right? With the Costco plan, it is only good for participating dealers. But if there are none in my state (WI) with a T6 MOM am I SOL? Can I for instance go to a neighboring state (IL) in the same region for the same deal, or find one somewhere else and talk to my local participating dealer and have it go through them?