Off Topic Landfill

So what is a suggested way to know your score without running it? Credit karma? Or contact the bureau

I ran it and I was off 17 points. But now I have a better understanding lift credit to 720 and put up 3k …the other 3k on top of the new tiguan…clear vision now.

1 Like

Looking for a broker in Minnesota

1 Like

Hello! Sorry to hijack this thread, but I am not able to create a new post.

I’m helping a friend that would like to lease a 2019 BMW X1 sDrive. I usually don’t lease, so this website has been beneficial in learning about the process. The calculator has been especially useful in trying to check dealership quotes.

We went by a dealership yesterday, and they gave us the following information:

• MF 0.00168 (and I mentioned that the recent MF is at 0.00128)
  • Residual value = 59% for 10K miles, 36 months

MSRP = 38,995
Market Value Selling Price = 38,995
Discount = 3,124
Rebate = 3,000
Adjusted Price = 32,871
Dealer Processing Fee = 799.00
Tax (Washington DC, 10.25%) = 389.40
Non Tax Fees = 379.34
Balance = 34,438.74

Their results:
with $2K down = 436
with $1K down = 470

I tried using the calculator, but I’m not matching the amounts they provided. Would someone mind taking a look to make sure I filled it out correctly?

Also, is this a good deal? It’s not sitting well with me because I don’t think they’re reducing the car price below MSRP, and just using discounts instead.

Please let me know if any more details will be helpful. Thanks for your help!

Could you pm me details about the 430i GC please?

Which dealer in SoCal? My wife and I were just looking at the Stelvio yesterday. I didn’t get in to numbers yet but curious who is willing to play ball.

Please send link. I’ve reached out to many brokers and not received a response. Looking to make something happen soon.

Link please!

Any X6’s in the list? If you can beat the national ad let me know. Looking to lease by EOM Sep. Scott

Hello, Looking for 2019 X5 40i in wht ext w/ blk int.

Do you have any 2020 X3’s? I’m currently interested in some numbers for the 2020 X1 and X3. Please let me know. Oh, and I’m in SoCal. :wink:

Hi, any 2019 330i left? If yes, can you please send me the number, thanks!

Any 2019 or 2020 X3?

Hi. Can I please get a link too?

Hi there, if you don’t mind can you please share the contact info for this dealer as I’m looking to lease a similar Stelvio.

Thanks,

Bill

What dealership did you get this from looking for a similar deal.

Which dealer?

I’m looking for someone to take over my Mercedes-Benz C-300 2017. Lease ends Feb. 2021. Current mileage 21k available mileage 22k. Car is in perfect condition the only reason I’m looking for a lease transfer is because I just moved recently to the city, where you really don’t need a car at all as a daily transportation. Lease is $570 a month.
Contact me for any questions @ slove752@gmail.com

Open your own thread in Private lease transfers

Which shipping company did you use and price? Might help some others out. Thanks!