Off Topic Landfill

I say ship the car to florida, and ship this guy to cuba

:joy::joy::joy: All i gotta say is :joy::joy::joy:, I knew it was someone from here, you know you got it good when a guy is giving you a deal and you call him a sh*tbag and he still ends up honoring the deal.

1 Like

Also please donā€™t curse on my thread. This is a place of business.

If i had to guess, itā€™s probably your behavior on this post and inability to read OPs and then rant about peopleā€™s business practices when they choose to not work with you? Please stop cursing on my thread. You drive a 3 series.

3 Likes

yeah Iā€™ll +1 what aronchi said, on that plus side you have kept the forum entertained while duhhhh ā€œme knows bestā€ tree is on his hiatus. We need more interesting guys like you.

Please send me the spreadsheet. Thanks

send me ss please i have 2 weeks left for my current lease

Hello! Iā€™m helping a friend that would like to lease a 2019 BMW X1 sDrive. I usually donā€™t lease, so this website has been beneficial in learning about the process. The calculator has been especially useful in trying to check dealership quotes.

We went by a dealership yesterday, and they gave us the following information:

• MF 0.00168 (and I mentioned that the recent MF is at 0.00128)
  • Residual value = 59% for 10K miles, 36 months

MSRP = 38,995
Market Value Selling Price = 38,995
Discount = 3,124
Rebate = 3,000
Adjusted Price = 32,871
Dealer Processing Fee = 799.00
Tax (Washington DC, 10.25%) = 389.40
Non Tax Fees = 379.34
Balance = 34,438.74

Their results:
with $2K down = 436
with $1K down = 470

I tried using the calculator, but Iā€™m not matching the amounts they provided. Would someone mind taking a look to make sure I filled it out correctly?

Also, is this a good deal? Itā€™s not sitting well with me because I donā€™t think theyā€™re reducing the car price below MSRP, and just using discounts instead.

Please let me know if any more details will be helpful. Thanks for your help!

Post in ask hackers section, not the wiki please

Sorry, I didnā€™t see a way to start a new post in the ask hackers section. Iā€™ll try again.

Hello Dave, just emailed you on 9/22/2019 Sunday afternoon regarding leasing a BMW. Understanding itā€™s end of month, and like to lease a BMW for the wife.

Hi! Link please.

I have a 2017 Yaris upside down 4500 currently. Current credit through credit wise is 645. Iā€™m trying to get the Tiguan sel or sel r line for no more than 300 a month. What do i do? Iā€™m aware tier 1 is 700 to 750 fico. Any info would help greatly

Lol no sorry I didnā€™t write this correctly. I wonā€™t pull the trigger till Iā€™m at 700 fico. Which that would be by December. Iā€™ll be putting
Up 2500 . Also I can comfortably pay 380 a month.

Yes thatā€™s what I was told by the finance a manager at my store and with the employee discount I should be good. He said that rolling the negative equity into the new car it would only be 80 dollars more a month added to the Tiguan.

I did refinance my car from a sub prime lender to capital one. Took a week to get approved. So your saying credit wise wonā€™t reflect when I do apply for Vw credit?

So what is a suggested way to know your score without running it? Credit karma? Or contact the bureau

I ran it and I was off 17 points. But now I have a better understanding lift credit to 720 and put up 3k ā€¦the other 3k on top of the new tiguanā€¦clear vision now.

1 Like

Looking for a broker in Minnesota

1 Like

Hello! Sorry to hijack this thread, but I am not able to create a new post.

Iā€™m helping a friend that would like to lease a 2019 BMW X1 sDrive. I usually donā€™t lease, so this website has been beneficial in learning about the process. The calculator has been especially useful in trying to check dealership quotes.

We went by a dealership yesterday, and they gave us the following information:

• MF 0.00168 (and I mentioned that the recent MF is at 0.00128)
  • Residual value = 59% for 10K miles, 36 months

MSRP = 38,995
Market Value Selling Price = 38,995
Discount = 3,124
Rebate = 3,000
Adjusted Price = 32,871
Dealer Processing Fee = 799.00
Tax (Washington DC, 10.25%) = 389.40
Non Tax Fees = 379.34
Balance = 34,438.74

Their results:
with $2K down = 436
with $1K down = 470

I tried using the calculator, but Iā€™m not matching the amounts they provided. Would someone mind taking a look to make sure I filled it out correctly?

Also, is this a good deal? Itā€™s not sitting well with me because I donā€™t think theyā€™re reducing the car price below MSRP, and just using discounts instead.

Please let me know if any more details will be helpful. Thanks for your help!