Mercedes C43 lease transfer

No typo that is correct but thank you for your clarifications on the math. Bravo!

Boca Raton fl

What’s the per mile overage charge? And can you prepay extra miles (at a discount to overage rate)? That may help a prospective transferer decide if they can swing the miles, so at least they’d have an out to increase miles should they need to.

I believe its .20 cents per mile. So if you buy 10k miles it will cost $2000 which is what i am giving. That leaves a total of over 15k miles over two years to be driven.

Lease payment of 716/month is pretty good on this car. Its a 70k sticker. Base price is 57k.

Why would you leave such a significant detail out of your first post?

4 Likes

Most people know that additional miles can be purchased. Sorry new to this. Any questions welcome. Very clean car.

Try bulleting out the pertinent info: monthly payment with tax (list tax rate), months remaining, current and remaining miles, incentives, MSDs (if any), location, transfer fee, and photos.
Missing and/or unorganized details may give prospects the impression you don’t have the basics down, or even worse, that you’re not being transparent. Good luck.

1 Like

Because he knows there is no way anyone would be interested if he included it.

Your snark isn’t going to win any points if you are trying to get help with this car. It is legitimate question as most responsible people don’t use 90% of their lease mileage in the first 13 months of a lease. No one here is going to bite, I would try leasehacker.

10 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

…used up all the miles in the lease and now I want to dump it onto somebody else to pay the overage fees

There, fixed it for you

6 Likes

If I had no need for any miles, lived in Boca Raton and wasn’t a leasehakr, I would be all over this deal.

Not.

Terrible, terrible, terrible. For various reasons, not the least of which is that the seller isn’t up-front about the situation. What else is he not up front about? I wouldn’t waste my time learning.

Stay far away people.

Hey thanks for your comments. Apparently you have a little too much time on your hands to sit and write these posts.

Its a good deal. If you dont agree thats ok and keep it to yourself.

Car is fully loaded and super clean. People have questions ask and they will all be answered.

1 Like

I think you may have misread this community when you joined this forum. You’re unlikely to find much traction here if this is what you consider a good deal. You’ll probably have better luck on lease trader or swapalease.

1 Like

Welcome to leasehackr. We evaluate deals. It’s the entire point of the forum.

If you can’t handle the evaluation, get off the site.

Let me ask potential buyers out there:

Is this the guy you want on the other side of your deal? The guy who doesn’t take feedback? The guy who is snarky when people gently correct him? (I didn’t gently correct, that came much later.) The guy who doesn’t give all the information, and is resistant when people ask?

9 Likes

In theory 716 month for a 70k Mercedes C43 sounds average but the more you peel back the layers of the story the more the story unfolds…
“70k plus sticker and approx 23 months left” just doesn’t cut it on this site. We need hard and fast details. The deals here are analyzed, Not knowing the MSRP, no picture AND leaving out mileage allotment is a huge red flag.

7 Likes

Buy up an additional 18,000 miles at $3,600 and you might get a bite.

To offer some perspective, about a year ago I swapped a $67k c43 from this site with 900 miles per month available at $574/month (that includes MI taxes).

I did have to work out a $7K escrow transfer for MSDs that was tedious.

Knowing this site and the deals that come up, this lease would be a tough swap. I agree, getting this back to 1,000 miles per month may get a bite for the right buyer.

With that exhaust, there’s nothing else in this class of car quite like it!

I am sure this information could be deducted from context, but damn man… you didn’t even write out the YEAR of the model you’re trying to lease out.

Reminds me of 90% of Craigslist ads. “Press a button and the exhaust makes a sound.”

1 Like

There’s no relevant information (MSRP, miles remaining, year, body style, etc) in the original post or title. I’m going to lock the post until OP adds all of it, than he can PM a mod to reopen.