Off Topic Landfill

:joy::joy::joy: fiber optic network.

Biggest issue with the e55 is the fkn air suspension, ended up getting a lifetime warranty because dealer got tired of seeing us complain on a car they sold brand new, e500 was a dream with the suspension. I think it roughly has 70k miles on it(went inside the family) and only issues were engine mounts and the alternator, the alternator is garbage on these.

e55 still drives like it did when it was brand new( Iā€™ll take parents word on that, I was 9/10 when the car came out :zipper_mouth_face:) Overall I would say 4-6k spent on the e55 in the past 6 years. And probably 3-5k in the 6 years of owning the e500.

How many miles on the two Es currently?

My E500 was my first car that I really looked forward to driving every time I got in. Thatā€™s hard to replicate.

To some extent, I may always chase this dragon. :neutral_face:

e500 roughly 70k+ now (still in the extended family)

e55 ( garage queen, roughly 62k miles)

both cars are nothing short of amazing, e55 is just so damn loud and angry, I drive it in downtown areas and people twist their neck to see whatā€™s making so much noise.

Byooteefullll

I never had the pleasure of an E55ā€¦ When I got the E500 it was more than I should have been spending on a car.

Enjoy yours.

Itā€™s honestly not worth selling at this point, it was like 90k brand new worth maybe 25k at best now. Itā€™s taken out 2-3x a week just to get it moving, still a beast tho. Spanks 99% of cars in a race, definitely a car worth buying and holding, they are at the bottom of the depreciation curve and hold values well. Just costly to fix if stuff starts breaking.

1 Like

12y loan? Yikesā€¦

2 Likes

Link please :slight_smile:

Just pay for my payments then if you think its so easy. Some of us have budgets to work around. Seems like money is free to you.

This post is labeled as NY/NJ/PA/CT/FL. See the FL part? If he is willing to ship expensive cars at his expense but shuns a customer like me wanting to PAY FOR MY OWN SHIPPING, that is just horrible business. No excuse or rationalization can sweep this away. Aronchi clearly doesnā€™t understand the value of good business practices or customer service. These excuses are ridiculous.

Donā€™t worry though I found a car locally since you decided to refuse my business. Better than any deal you are giving Aronchi. $1200 DAS and $480 tax in for $60K M340i. Thanks tremendously to Alex from Pembroke Pines BMW! Best leasing experience Iā€™ve ever had!

His post says shipping at buyers expense.

Drive in good health! In 2019 donald trumpā€™s america, there is nothing that says I absolutely have to do business on a particular deal. I am fortunate enough to do this for fun, on weekends, and I can decline business, should I so choose, if I deem it to be not worth my time. An m340i is not worth my time due to the complexities and work required from my end. The majority of ā€œbrokersā€ on this site give out a phone number and pass people along to a dealer, who then does all of the work and communicates with the client. I wake up at 6 in the morning on Saturdays to help my dealers deliver. All the best to you and Pembroke Pines BMW, cheers!

2 Likes

Until a buyer shows up wanting to pay for their own shipping. Then he just flat out refuses to do business with that buyer

this might be the guy who dealt with the dealer in fl on here who got called expletives. :joy::joy::joy:.

1 Like

Also, see original post. Made it very clear that i8s can be shipped in the east, other bmws likely not. All you gotta do is read.

I donā€™t think you understand, 60k in bmw world is equal to a fully loaded accord to put it in perspective, not to mention the car is just not rare enough for where you have to go hundreds of miles to ship it. You got your deal just leave the guys thread alone.

1 Like

Its a free country last time I checked and I am free to call out bad business practices without you trying to censor me.

You failing to read the original post is bad business practices? ā€œOther BMWs likely notā€. An m340 isnt getting shipped, itā€™s not a rare car, everyone and their mother drives one. Hell, my mother drives one. This community has helped me move over $3mm of i8 carbon this summer - but itā€™s bad business practices for doing something that you disclosed you werenā€™t going to do? Makes sense.

1 Like

point on the doll where @aronchi hurt you.

@AB26 enjoy this one.

2 Likes

Curious what dictionary gives that definition of ā€œhorrible business practices.ā€ Apologies if English is not your first language, I see you also had problems reading the OP.

1 Like

I donā€™t know why, but I am finding this rather entertaining.

If I were Aronchi, I wouldnā€™t do business with this troll even for FL dealership and i8.