🇩🇪 Aronchi's Apr BMW - $1k off M4 Vert Builds, $11k off ix m60 [Tristate, PA & DMV ONLY]

Not to speak on his behalf but also the risk/possibilty of fraud

No he’s right. Too many things can go wrong and it’s too much of a hassle to move cars that aren’t rare etc. Not worth it from my end.

Wait a minute… Can I walk into the dealership and lease a car to drive back with me to Florida? I am pretty sure the answer is yes so why would it matter to you or anyone else about liability if I am arranging and responsible for shipping the car to me? This is ridiculous! Why would it matter if the car is not rare or expensive?

You can, but in the 2 years I’ve been on LH, nobody ever has. They’ve just kicked the tires and wasted both of our times. I don’t particularly care about liability, but in my deals the dealer never deals with the client directly like the majority of people who “broker” here. Everything gets done through me and the cheaper Beemers aren’t worth it for me to do out of state.

I get aronchi point of view, but this conversation is too funny.
I want to buy a car , no. I will pay more, no. I will ship it ,no. I will come over and drive it , no.Lol.
Jason just get the i8 ,he will say yes.

21 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Just did a lot of clean up on this thread. Let’s keep this relevant to @aronchi’s sales. If there is someone who has actually done business with @aronchi and has a problem, they can leave a review on his review thread.

6 Likes

Update - sophisto/black w/ blue accent i8 roadster $165k msrp available. Unlikely others coming in. This is likely the LAST 2019 roadster we’ll be seeing. $938+tax with loyalty. Grab it while available.

Please see op regarding what can be shipped

I immediately went to he’s just trolling but sadly I’m sure he’s not.

Hey, I’m in the United Arab Emirates - very interested in the M340, I can handle international shipping with no issues. Can we work something out?

Sorry, couldn’t help myself after reading through the previous exchange and detouring through the landfill!

Def a great deal on the M340, nice work! :+1:

1 Like

Good news, i brought this to my dealer and we’ll be shipping to the UAE on our own dime.

Actually, I’ll also need an extra 25% off of MSRP, TIA!

As a courtesy, I’ll do 26% and subsidize your lease on my dime. Why pay for my own i8 when i can also pay for others?

2 Likes

If you add me to your insurance policy, I think we’ve got a deal.

I’ll even raise my limits

Perfect :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Laser lights aren’t on a $164k roadster.

Good call was not deleted from previous loaded one

Hard to keep track after selling 100 of them :rofl::joy: