Off Topic Landfill

Explain what you mean…

Henry is upset he was told to search and do some research on the deal he wants instead of just blindly asking on here what a good deal on a specific car is.

1 Like

Looked into that too…haven’t gotten a response from them yet but that would be ideal. Anyone have recommendations for someone in NY who’ll even touch Audi? Looks like brokers are only into BMW’s and Volvo’s.

nyclife will do Audi IIRC

Can I get the updated spreadsheet? Thanks Donny!

What kind of secret vehicle are you looking at?

1 Like

Thanks for the tip

I have been looking at Hyundai Sonata, VW Jetta and Honda Civic

Yeah this is the angle I’m working on that canary yellow 440 GC. (Partially true as I am from out of town)

1 Like

Are you really going after it? I love it, but don’t you already have a 4 series? Haha.

There are so many recent threads on this. Please do your research.

2 Likes

Oh my favorite, the secret car

I would move it to Landfill immediately

3 Likes

Send that to BMW of Manhattan they just offered me what they claim is 24% off MSRP on a demo with over 5k miles, over $3k down and $467 a month LOL

Sorry, just wanted to point out that you should just be upfront. Ben explained it well and gave you a good suggestion.

While we can respect that, we try to move like posts together or the members here would have way too many similar/identical posts to read through

They aren’t going to read it nor will they change their routine to follow it.

I agree with Ben…way too much flowerey language, that makes you come off as a real greenhorn and someone to steer clear of…I am trying to not hurt your feelings but your whole letter comes off as someone who is a real novice.

And to be blunt, if you’re struggling with this, hire a broker.

1 Like

Thanks! My credit score is pretty good - last I checked around 780. I have been visiting the US for years and opened a credit card and bank account and trying to build my credit since then!

1 Like