Off Topic Landfill

I have been looking at Hyundai Sonata, VW Jetta and Honda Civic

Yeah this is the angle I’m working on that canary yellow 440 GC. (Partially true as I am from out of town)

1 Like

Are you really going after it? I love it, but don’t you already have a 4 series? Haha.

There are so many recent threads on this. Please do your research.

2 Likes

Oh my favorite, the secret car

I would move it to Landfill immediately

3 Likes

Send that to BMW of Manhattan they just offered me what they claim is 24% off MSRP on a demo with over 5k miles, over $3k down and $467 a month LOL

Sorry, just wanted to point out that you should just be upfront. Ben explained it well and gave you a good suggestion.

While we can respect that, we try to move like posts together or the members here would have way too many similar/identical posts to read through

They aren’t going to read it nor will they change their routine to follow it.

I agree with Ben…way too much flowerey language, that makes you come off as a real greenhorn and someone to steer clear of…I am trying to not hurt your feelings but your whole letter comes off as someone who is a real novice.

And to be blunt, if you’re struggling with this, hire a broker.

1 Like

Thanks! My credit score is pretty good - last I checked around 780. I have been visiting the US for years and opened a credit card and bank account and trying to build my credit since then!

1 Like

Thanks this was helpful!

1 Like

unsubscribe.

2 Likes

where can you share a link?

Hi, you should probably post the deals that you have. Prepare to be flamed tho if they aren’t up to our standards lol.

2 Likes

lol, I appreciate the tip

Welcome to the forum. Get ready for the “Can I lease a Mustang for $300 per month, zero DAS” emails. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you, and I look forward to them!:laughing: