Off Topic Landfill

@TheHound how’d the shopping go?

Why not just save yourself the frustration and go with a broker on here?

From a thread… Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring Reserve AWD, $345 (+Tax), $1499 DAS 33/10k

1 Like

@nyclife may have Mazda deals, for a fee

There are some great brokers on here in your area that deal with Mazda. Reach out to one.

It’s something I will absolutely consider if this insanity continues!

That barely makes sense. Obviously Mazda isn’t woke, brah.

:bat:

Have you tried Schwartz Mazda in Shrewsbury?! Because the sales manager legit crumbled up a piece a paper on me and said “we’re done here” when I told him I had zero intent on paying sticker price for a car and walked away.

1 Like

It’s definitely possible. My opening ask was 11% off of the MSRP and my research showed that 8-9% is usually good for a Mazda. To date, the best offer I’ve gotten is only 4.5% off of the MSRP.

I’ve found this forum very helpful and posted my question in the hopes of getting constructive feedback. This post is both unhelpful, unnecessary, and a little mean.

You should demand a refund.

2 Likes

What if she has a really female first name which shows in her email, and she has no intention to come up with a fake account/name? :thinking:

I have a wiener and just about everyone frustrates me.

It’s that hard inquiry you just got that’s bothering you, isn’t it?

1 Like

Is that what the kids are calling it now?

If it persists > 4 hours, it’s considered an emergency.

1 Like

More of an extended opportunity…

Lol, I was just giving the credit karma shill a hard time. You guys took it to another level :slight_smile:

Sometimes, when I’ve made up names or just used an initial, I get no response. I’d say I have a really feminine first name, because there’s no way it’s a man’s name spelled this way!

I don’t know too many guys with your name, regardless of how you spell it.

True, but “Ashley” is actually a male name. I was even partially named after a man with it – Ashley in Gone with the Wind. My parents came up with the spelling from that and Vivien Leigh, long before my spelling became popular.

Even Wikipedia agrees with me!