Off Topic Landfill

@temp1001 Which dealer on Long Island did you get this deal from?

Thanks!

I sent you a private message.

Hi,
also was interested in this deal, which dealer on Long Island?
Thanks

Link Please

Link Please.

Can I have link? Thanks!

Can I have a link? Any deals on an x7?

Link please

Link pls thank you

Can I get the link please?

You ainā€™t spanking many vettes and lambos w a BMW X5 mā€¦

something like 3.5 0-60 is respectable, throw on a dinan tune and you are probably cracking low 3s, thatā€™s good enough to beat a 580-2, a non c7 z06, probably get edged out a few car lengths by c8 . Hellcats canā€™t hold traction so you probably beat them too(redeyes as well), same thing with the camaro zl1, itā€™s about even with a trackhawk when both are stock, but regardless this is a 5000 lb suv keeping up with some of the fastest cars in a straight line. Gotta give props when itā€™s due

Itā€™s not gonna trap very well due to weight and aerdonyamics but these things are sneaky quick off the line. (so in a 1/4 mile itā€™s gonna get destroyed but on the streets without prepped surfaces and drag radials this car will be a very nice sleeper)

Props, yes. But it ainā€™t gonna beat a vette or lambo :joy:. And the next z6 vette will be a monsterā€¦

https://teeshirtpalace-production.s3.amazonaws.com/spree/images/IHT44156-BLACK-POST/large/IHT44156-BLACK-POST.jpg?1522867259

eh, you are bound to see more murciealago and stingray vettes on the road than a c7 z06 and an aventador/610-4 so yeah Iā€™d say it beats vettes and lambos, all of them? Definitely not, but some of them yes. I know the next z06 will be a monster, once Iā€™m done with the widebody charger thatā€™s gonna be my next car Haha.

Can I have the link please

Can I have the link please Dave

New link for Sep?
Request link via messages got no response.

Can i get link for sept

Hi, I am based out of NJ. looking for GLC and saw your post.
would you mind sending me lease quote ?