Off Topic Landfill

Interested in 4 series GC. Can I get a link as well? Thank you.

Please send me Q5 Lease offers/I dont have an audi in the household. Provide Leasehacker Pricing.

Samir

Donny

Send me your offers ? I am looking to get into one by End of month. Q5 and or Q3

1 Like

@Lax854 can you PM me the dealer? Dealers in Ohio are getting tight again sadly. Thanks!

Can I get a link when your X1 related specials are updated? Thank you.

nice combo!

such a classy combo!

@Cody_Carter can you please pm me the latest google sheet? thanks!

Still available? If yes please send me more ifo

Pm me and let’s start the work lol

@Cody_Carter Can you PM me the new link please? Thanks!

Can you please share the dealer info?

Im looking for a TX dealer who uses ALLY or USBANK … cab you share hwere you got yours?>

Can you please share the dealer? I’m located in NJ.

Thanks

how do i get one? lol

Please share dealer info

Can I take a look at the BMW list please? thank you.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Please keep all your “wanted” ads here

Funny you mention Limited Tundras. I was at a dealer in NJ today. I was going to the dealer to talk to my salesman about an SR5 Tundra CrewMax lease but when I got there, he tells me it was sold. I was there last week looking. So, he shows me a Limited CrewMax but I didn’t want to spend a lot of money. Here’s the lease calculator and then read the MEMO section. I walked. I hope this works and helps someone. This is my first post.

The memo text didn’t come out. The info in the calculator is for a 2019 Tundra Limited, model #8372, MSRP $52687, after $3043 in dealer added stuff. It was not the truck I looked at last week., which was a Tundra SR5 Crewmax, model 8361E, MSRP $49,226, after $3043 of dealer added stuff(window-dent-Protection. wheels-tires-key replacement.-dooredge & wheellip moldings. Protection plan) When I got to dealer today, they told me the SR5 was sold, so the ONLY Crewmax left on the lot was the Limited. Hmmm. While I’m being shown the Limited, a black Crewmax drives by on the lot. Hmmm. So I listen to Limited numbers, $2,000 (called cash down) to cover taxes, title, etc., $8079 off MSRP, so Veh price is $44608. MF .00115, 12k/yr, 24 mo. $512.42/mo. & 12k/yr, 36 mo, MF .00120 $495.33/mo. Didn’t see the sales tax, Acqui fee, dealer fee, dispo fee, or Zero drive off (I checked it in calculator form) anywhere. A very short form from the money man across showroom is all I saw. That was it for the offer to me. There was a better deal on the Limited but the money man took the offer, when he knew I was walking. Limited was down to like $423/mo. 24 mo. after taking approx $9,000 something off the $52,687. I go to their website, I see the Limited (same stock #), it’s listed at $50,688 with line thru price and then $3,000 off. And there’s a 1794 with line thru it and $3000 off, and a TRD Pro Tundra $51379 with line thru price, no money off. All three are Crewmax. I saw the TRD Pro out front of showroom. They never ran my credit because I told them NOT to. but I told them what it is (but found error on my credit report today but in my favor). Had a feeling. Today is 7-30-19, end of the month. I’m glad I walked. I was there about an 90 minutes. So, what do you all think?