Off Topic Landfill

Just messaged you

What was the total discount you received off MSRP?

Nope, 10% off + 1000 OL + 2750 incentives + free mats and trunk liner lol ($400)

1 Like

Wow, you basically got 11% off from the dealer. What was the total MSRP of your build?

$54K w destination.

1 Like

Nice, thatā€™s a $6,300 total dealer contribution! (Only $500 of the OL code comes from BMW.)

1 Like

Yep overall happy with the deal, and I really liked to be able to build it to my needs, in Florida we only get very base cars or extremely loaded cars. I did M Sport, Premium, HK speakers, Driving Assistance and Vent seats, basically all I need.

I got the last batch of 2019 X3s, definitely happy that I got to use the OL code. The UDE was really fun, I enjoyed it and tbh I would do it next year even though I donā€™t have any other BMW to lease lolā€¦ next in queue is an S4 in December for me. X3 is for my wife.

1 Like

Maybe we can convince you to get into a 3 Series or 4 Series insteadā€¦

Lol I love BMW I loved our last X3 and Iā€™m loving this one A LOT, itā€™s been incredibly upgraded (today was the first time I got into the new model one).

Letā€™s see Iā€™ll consider a M340i, I still love the looks of the S4 over the new 3 series, but I know the M40i performance will be slightly better with these extra 30hp, but to be honest itā€™ll be just very few times over a 3 year lease that Iā€™ll be able to fully feel the difference.

HN308 I can use your help here in PA and it looks like your the guy that hooks up the best M series BMW. My 340xdrive is off lease in one year from September 2019; but I am about 2K under mileage. Id love to swap and get out early. Its got full M options, M Sport Exhaust and Sound. MSRP was 61K, lease payment is $698 including Tax. Id love a M3 CS Black or Moreno Blue. Dont wanna write a book here for ya, I think you get what I am trying to do. Are you able to direct or help me?
thanks
Scott

Can I get a link to the spreadsheet as well? Thank you

Can I get a link as well? ty

what dealership was this? Im also looking for the Atlas and live in NJ

I can get a link to the spreadsheet? Thank you

Hi! I live in NJ, can you send over dealer contact. Iā€™m interested in this

hey, I also live in NJ, can you tell us which dealership you used?

Would you send me the link please?

Please send the link to me as well. Thanks.

Please send the link as well. Thank you.

Can you send the link as well?