Please keep all your "wanted" ads here

Looking for a broker in Chicago IL, at this point I am aiming the Porsche Panamera 4s.
Thank you !

LeaseHackers,

Looking to get a XC90 Inscription (MSRP $72k). Any help is greatly appreciated! I am a USAA member and Costco member is that helps.

Hi. I’m looking to lease a 2019 Toyota Tacoma. The only qualifications are that it’s double-cab, 4x4, preferably black, charcoal, gray or silver, but open to other colors; short bed preferred, but long is OK. I’m trying to stay below $200/mo. (all-in, including taxes). Willing to up the MSDs to make this possible.

Open to a 24 or 36-month term (whichever results in a lower monthly payment). I’m in St. Louis, MO but willing to travel for the right deal. I’m a Sam’s and Costco member (for what it’s worth).

My preferred method of contact is email (mk0207@gmail.com). Thank you.

Year: 2020/2019 Lexus NX F sport or RX350 F Sport (White with red interior - Dont need all bells and whistles - base model or one tier above is perfectly fine)
Term/Mileage: 36 months 12,000 miles (10K will do if absolutely necessary)
Region/State: Southwest, Arkansas (Bentonville)
Preferred Method of Contact: PM
Special qualification: I currently have 2017 NX 200 F Sport in garage. The lease end December 1st but I can turn it in 3 months earlier. I can also turn it now, if the deal is that good.

Looking to sign immediately. Below are my requirements

1. Hyundai Palisade
  2. 36/10K
  3. Edison, NJ (but willing to drive to pick up)
  4. PM preferred method of contact
  5. Currently own Honda accord
  6. Have VPP

2020 m340

10,000 miles
36 months
Michigan

Interested in what type of numbers people are getting on this vehicle currently. Thank you!

Search…

And that vehicle would be…?

m340…his post was moved from another thread

1 Like

Hello Hackers,

Im looking for a 2019 X3 m40I- Millage 12k. term 36 Months. Loaners are ok.

Im located on the east coast in New haven Ct.

I don’t have loyalty but have conquest.

I don’t need all the fancy options, just the B56 engine!

Thanks.

Looking for a Kia Forte 2019 LXS (or similar basic economy car) 24-month lease or less, flexible 10k/12k miles per year. I live in CT.

UPDATE: I’m not in the market anymore. I already acquired the lease.

Looking for a Grand Cherokee Limited X in Northeast region.

36 months, 10k miles per year, with 0 down and only first payment due at signing for below $450/month.

Looking to make a deal today:

1.X1 (w/convenience, heated stuff)
2.36/12
3.Upstate NY
4.PM
5.Loyalty

X1 is on stop sale, so you won’t get a deal today or any time soon on it.

Units are being released for sale as they are repaired, some are available - more everyday.

Lexus RX350 (Base) - Nightfall mica
36 / 10k (I could do 39mth as well if the deal is there)
Pay the costs upfront (nothing extra) tax within monthly pay
New Jersey
Currently have NX that I’m returning from lease.

Looking for a lead on a BMW dealership willing to make a deal. I’ve emailed a couple of dealerships and walked into a couple. Without much success past their first offer. I’m not new to leasing. These dealers aren’t wanting to play ball though.

I’m in the market for a BMW M340i. Any broker that can come close to replicating the deal below, I’ll offer a $750 bounty to. Feel free to PM me, if this is something you can accomplish. My only stipulations are xDrive and Sapphire Black. I’m in Ohio, and do qualify for loyalty. Thanks!

https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/signed-2020-bmw-m340i-61-270-msrp-543-tax-0-das-36-12k/158857

Looking to Lease a 2019 Bolt Lt 3 yrs 36K miles for 0 Downpayment 240 monthly payments.

After 3 months, my C43 AMG coupe’ has been flooded by stupid rainy day and it’s going to be a total loss.
now… what’s next ?
After 2 Porsche ( Cayman and Macan) and 1 MB ( C43AMG), I would like to save some money and have a SUV for about $500/month…
Thinking about 2020 Evoque or something similar in that range…
Feel free to suggest something…