🛻 MAY TOYOTA All states! DEALERS NATIONWIDE! Deals below invoice! 24 taco $4k off TUNDRA upto $8k off! Best pricing USA

Jim you da man! Drove my Tundra home last night. Spent a total of 20 minutes in the dealership. St.louis to philly and back in on day well worth it for an awesome truck!!!

12 Likes

The tundra in cement is absolutely cool. Nice truck!

Is anyone going for the Tundra limiteds? Curious what pricing you all are getting. I saw the one above, she was a beauty.

Can you please give me pricing for Tundra Limited? I am within 200 miles.

Everyone should really take 2 minutes to read the very first post. Jim outlines how to contact him for more information.

3 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Finally, a newbie that gets it. Kudos, @One_Goofy_Dad.

Hell, there are people here 2 years or longer that still don’t grasp that concept.

6 Likes

The forum user interface hides older posts making that concept less intuitive.

1 Like

What is intuitive about reading post #1 of a thread?

2 Likes

Not much when it’s hidden and many months old.

I’m not sure what you’re referring to. I can open up the oldest post here and scroll to the top of it to read the first post.

2 Likes

Jim is a magician last week took this home. New York to Philly and back true sign and drive.

4 Likes

Tundras are leasinhrg about the same this month! Tacoma’s are leasing better then July! Text me for quotes! I only have 5 tundras instock, no clue if I’m getting more. No sports just offroads

what’s the sweet spot on tacoma leases? TRD sport crew cab manual still?

Off road manual

1 Like

@Jrouleau426

2 Likes

Jim, been trying to text you :slight_smile: My criteria is as follows:

Desired Vehicle: 4x4 Tacoma, crew-cab
Miles: 10K or 12K, whichever is cheaper
MSDs: 9
Credit: Excellent

Sorry, zip code is 63119

Ally still 87% for 24/10? Any new incentives for August?

Jim,
Sent you a text for pricing, but just read you wanted people to wait till the 3rd if they are more than 200 miles away. I will text again tomorrow.