Off Topic Landfill

google “i3 loyalty.” First link

1 Like

Thanks. I wonder if this is something we can crowdsource and put together in this thread.

E.g., 2019 i3 till Jul. 7, 2019
RV: 58% (36m/10kmi)
iLease Credit: $7500
Loyalty: $1500

I don’t think the 2018 i3 can be leased anymore, or the 2018 3 Series in most regions for that matter.

Thanks, I meant 2019 i3. Corrected that.

TBH, this thread is getting out of control again. The idea behind this thread is to be a wiki for general BMW information.

You don’t have comments on a wiki.

1 Like

Link please

Can you send me a link?

Can u pm me the dealer name. Looking at A series too

Link please

Can I have the Link please?

Link please.

Thank you.

Link please

Link please :slight_smile: thanks!

Link please

Amazing! I didn’t know they made a plug in version. So pretty much 11400 / 36 = 305 per month before the rebates. I would have taken it at 305 anyway. :heart_eyes:

I don’t think it matters much which approach one uses to evaluate the lease. Either way this is incredible!

Worst case—

-$39/$76,630 = -0.051%

Best case—
+$27.78/$76,630 = +0.036%

Some folks say <0.4% denotes unicorn status…but what do we call leases where the payment percentage is a positive number!!! :slight_smile:

Bigfoot marrying Lochness monster status…lol

That is the best deal I’ve seen on LH! Yeah, I didn’t know they had a CT6 plug-in. Awesome find and congrats!

Just to clarify, it’s a one-pay lease of $11,400 before the federal and state tax credits?

Dont lease companies keep the lease credit?

correct

I received both Tax Credits and paid $40 to get Audit insurance with tax return. I literally gave my lease contract to the lady at H&R Block and told her to make sure she does everything properly. They gave me the Credit and protected me against audit. :man_shrugging: