Off Topic Landfill

Expanded on the maintenance details, with info on Ultimate Care, etc.

Added a stub reminder to add details on lease transfers.

Tried to streamline a bit as there were a lot of dates being included in content when the edit date on the page should indicate how up to date it is and who has updated it.

It’s a great source of info.

1 Like

Have consolidated the MF details into one section to try and make that clearer and easier to read.

Also added information on lease transfers

Consider correction of the Disposition fee. It can be waived not only at turn in but up to 6 months later.

*If you finance or lease your next BMW immediately upon termination of your current
account, your Disposition Fee Waiver will be reflected on your Maturity Billing
Statement. However, as a courtesy, BMW FS will allow returning customers up to six
(6) months to finance or lease their next new or pre-owned BMW. *

1 Like

Have added the new May MF and the extra details about the Disposition fee waiver conditions.

What is the build out credit?

I’m wondering the same thing. Is this a credit that used to exist but does not anymore?

@Samson @BMW_Dave @GAngellBMW @bretbmw Just wanted to confirm before I edit the Wiki, the max MF markup allowed by BMWFS is .0004 and not .0005 correct?

3 Likes

Correct 202020202

3 Likes

2nd that. Confirmed.

1 Like

If I qualify for a corporate fleet program can I also use new grad incentive and UDE credit? I see that it says it can’t be combined with loyalty/conquest. Not sure I fully understand.

I also read on another thread here that the demo mileage forgiveness dropped from 500 to 300. Is that true? If so, need to fix that in the OP as well.

@Samson @BMW_Dave @GAngellBMW @bretbmw

I have not seen a bulletin that says as much but I’ve also been very busy this weekend and haven’t been watching for new bulletins. I’ll try to remember to check today

I would clarify whether you mean Loaners or Demo/Exec in BMWCCA eligibility (and elsewhere). Some people don’t know if Loaner is a general term or actually a separate beast from Demo when it comes to rules about what you can and can’t do with them. It’s confusing when one flips back and forth.

Can one pay and MSDs be used together?

No. How do you think that would work?

1 Like

Has a USAA code been successfully used in April/May? I see there is a $1000 “incentive” on USAA but it says it is not valid if financed or leased thru BMWFS.

If allowed, you could apply MSDs first then apply one-pay rate reduction

You put MSDs down at inception and lower the MF then collect your MSDs after lease return. Why would that not work, assuming they will allow the additional MF lowering?

MSDs are based on the monthly payment. which doesn’t exist when you do one-pay.

One pay is still a monthly though just held and prorated as was explained to me.