Off Topic Landfill

No problem… I’ll leave you alone. Just gonna call out a scam when I see one.

Oh my god a sub invoice deal on a Velar! I’m such a scammer!

Yeah compared to your site… scamming people that don’t know any better. Unfortunately people like you just make a bad name for people in the industry

I have a book of clients and brokers that love working with me that would beg to differ.

You’re a clown if you’re calling me a scammer. Goodbye :wave:

Really? Then go sell it to them… something tells me you haven’t been working for the dealer that long… but what do I know

It’s actually…

(3912 - 500) x 0.25 = 853

You have…

3912 - 500 x 0.25 which is a lot different than 853. What you intended is correct. You just didn’t write it correctly.

1 Like

Semantics. I know I didn’t write it correctly.

1 Like

It’s NOT semantics. It’s mathematics. Don’t minimize it. Why didn’t you correct it?

I wouldn’t just take Northwestern’s word for it. Can we get Cornell to weigh in on this?

2 Likes

This isn’t college, we all get the point. Settle down Captain happy

2 Likes

Why would I waste my time? My quiz days are way behind me. Everyone knew what I was talking about.

I’ll remember to point out + critique your next grammatical error, Professor.

1 Like

I’m sure you will. You’re very good at that. Last time you did that, I didn’t say anything. To wit…

BMW x2 loaner. Calculator not matching

But, to repeat the same mistake? Someone needed to correct you.

And…

Everyone knew what I was talking about…

So, I guess that makes it okay to write it incorrectly, huh?

Why would I waste my time?

I’m sorry you see that as a waste of time.

To wit:

IDGAF.

Now drop it and move on.

1 Like

IDGAF.… I know you don’t and that’s sad especially for a Trusted Hackr…

Don’t make him angry, he might publish his secret squirrel spreadsheet(see what I did there?)

1 Like

:popcorn: :popcorn:

1 Like

Too bad. We’re going to grill you right into the ground for being helpful and providing the right answers. $853 isn’t $853 :wink:

Glad this thread was closed. Some people are in desperate need of a reality check.

3 Likes

If it has m-sport package, even at this MSRP, then someone should pay at least 450/month.

If they started at 13.5 and you let it go, aren’t you just wasting everyone’s time?

1 Like

It would’ve been a waste of time if I continued and then backed out or they wouldn’t get to where I wanted to be, no? Use your brain a little.