Signed BMW X2- 0 down 228/month

Roy is relatively new to the dealership and kind of slow to respond. Nevin is who I negotiated with as he is the used car manager. Then he moved me over to Roy once the deal was set.

Like I said do not expect 18.5 off like me. He can only sell so many at that much discount.

I also had good success with BMW of Sterling. But a 3 hr drive for me.

Thanks bro. That’s good to know. I 'll call Nevin.

I would contact BMW of Sterling as well. They already had aggressive pricing on there website. I was talking with Robert graves.

Just PMed you bro

If anyone on the upper Midwest (Michigan) wants a very similar deal PM me. I’ve got three dealers at over 18% off before incentives on mid-40k X2’s. Probably not pulling the trigger on one.

2 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Chris - just PMed you

Nice deal @gabsonfire! Noob question: is the $4750 in incentives regional? I can’t find anyone in SoCal with that kind of incentive.

4750 was standard lease cash for everyone. I am in NJ. Check edmunds for your available incentives.

Perfect. Thanks!

Chis I also PMed you. Please let me know. I’m in Michigan and want to pull the trigger on one of these. Thanks!

I’m in Orlando and have been looking for similar deals. I’ve had 2 dealers reach out to me this week saying that they might meet my request next week.

1 Like

I now have lease regret…leased a 2018 demo x2 with 4k miles, 43k msrp last month and paying 370/mo on it with first month DAS, dealer wrote 1800 check to payoff previous lease. Love the car but feel shame.

Does this happen to anyone else? I cant be the only do-do.

Great deal @gabsonfire

1 Like

Chris I pm’d you as well. I am in Michigan and looking for a lease, thanks.

This is a great deal. I recently got a demo X2 30 months/10k miles for $298/month $0 DAS. Was super stoked, this is way better.

Don’t sweat it too much. You’re still well under 1% and pulled the trigger beginning of March when there was question about whether BMW lease support would be extending into April. Deals will generally always get better month over month. Plus, you rolled in nearly $2k in negative equity.

I missed your original “Ask the Hackrs” post, otherwise I would have chimed in to help. But I think you got a good deal for early March. I doubt you could have gotten more than another $500 or $1,000 anywhere else on any other similarly spec’d X2.

2 Likes

Remove 75 from your effective monthly on a 24 + 50 if it was a 36 month lease due to your rolling in 1800 in negative.

You also can’t worry about what someone else got…there’s always going to be a deal better than yours. As long as you’re happy with it, and you didn’t get taken to the cleaners, drive it and enjoy.

2 Likes

Your deal is still good my friend.

1 Like

@Orangeman96 you need to up the ante and see if you can get a $100 diesel 328d. Then the 2 cars will average out to a great deal. $100 + $370 divide by 2 = $235 per car which will be a great deal …

2 Likes

I love those 328ds but cant fit the family back there…