Off Topic Landfill

Can you post the relevant portion of the NE region loyalty bulletin for September? That doesn’t sound right to me that Volvo would waive up to 9 payments and give a loyalty rebate.

“Wrong again”? Please share where I have been wrong other than you interpreting my statements as wrong.

The NER Loyalty Bonus is combinable with VCFS Lease Pull Ahead Program…

Full disclosure: this is from August, which also had 9 months pull ahead. I will try to confirm for September, so this may not be the case this month. Then I will gladly take it back, if you know for a fact that your statement applies to every region.

There were a few other instances, with 500+ employees a-plan requirement being the most recent (which may still be correct and my info of 100+ from April is outdated).

I think because you are an alleged Volvo dealer your statements should be 100% correct or you need to clarify when you are not completely sure.

Off topic goes to landfill, and this conversation will go there also. No hiding there because I have no problem admitting when I’m wrong, like the recent extra mileage charge discussion. I’m not a dealer and do not pretend to know everything Volvo and always clarify, if I’m not 100% sure.
So, don’t take it personally when you get questioned and let’s work together for the benefit of the community. But as a dealer - your bar is set higher. If you are not a dealer - then anything goes. Peace.

Just to be clear, a lot of facts went to landfill along with the arguing. I’m trying to be as accurate as I can, especially considering that things with Volvo vary from market to market and region to region. I’m used to dealing with my market only, so this is something new to me. I’m willing to admit when I’m wrong, as I know you are. I do work at a dealer, and I’ve been clear about that. Apparently you like to insinuate that I don’t- that’s going to have to be your problem. But I’m also not interested in registering here as a business. Let me know if that’s a problem. I’d like to bury the hatchet on both sides.

“Mr Gorbachev…Tear down this wall.”

1 Like

Any good deals right now for pickup trucks with 15k/36Yr zero down

Hi All

This is my first post on the forum. How does one get in contact with Ben? I am interested in a Q7 or Volvo SUV. I am in Atlanta.

PM: @Benedetto
|(586) 315-5381 | Ben@CarSalesSnoop.com
http://carsalessnoop.com/

1 Like

Dealers can lose the deals due to the lack of the software, which helps to operate in more efficient and convenient way.

From my experience like a buyer, I can recommend you cooperating with dealerships that are embracing the modern software and technologies, at least digital [SPAM]. I have bought my own car via the Dealership Auction which uses the VIR software, having an opportunity to examine the car virtually, understand both benefits and shortages and receive a guaranteed report, confirming the car’s condition.

VIR helped me to take a final choice in the shortest terms, being confident in the provided information and further possible consequences.

A Dealership without software is lacking efficiency, and it is obvious that the one that is not technically adapted might lose the clients and deals. I recommend you to choose an auction wisely. Ask whether they have any modern software for vehicle evaluation or they are stuck with pen-and-paper inspections.

SoCal area

Looking for 3 row 4WD SUV
Must get 45+ MPG
Must have 120V house-style outlet in middle row
CANNOT have independent rear suspension
Prefer either Russian or Swiss brands
Open to number of lug nuts (prefer 5!)
Cannot be ICE, Hybrid, or Plug In
Need built in child seats in all three rows

Looking for mid $100’s with $26.74 down or zero down and up to $5,000 / month

Brokers! Hit me up!

Hi everyone,

I’ve recently moved to the US and I am about to lease a car. Having no credit history yet, will be applying to Audi’s Foreign Business Professional Program as I’d like to try Q5.

I am looking at 36 month lease, 15K mileage on annual basis in NJ.

So here are the two offers I’ve got for 2018 Audi Q5 2.0T quattro S Tronic Tech Premium Plus

1. Dealership
    MSRP 44,100
    Premium Plus Package : 2700
    Audi Beam-Rings : 250
    Destination Fee : 975
    Total : 48,025

The first lease prices was 27424 and after negotiation, it went down to 23996. The breakdown is
s
Case Due at delivery 4396

Breakdown of cash due

$658 - 1st monthly payment
$371 - Registration
$895 - Audi Acquisition fee
$498 - doc
$1,785.50 - Tax
$7.50 - Tire tax
$181.54 - Titling fee

The residual is 25,933.50
Monthly : 560 *35 (First months pay is in down payment)

1. Dealership

MSRP 44,100
Premium Plus Package : 2700
19’’ wheel package 800
Cold Weather Package : 500
Cargo-cover :250
Audi Beam-Rings : 250
Destination Fee : 975
Total : 49,550

I have not started the negotiation yet and the offer is

Cash due : 3800
Monthly : 560 *36

Total Lease cost is 23960

The residual value is 26,757

Breakdown of cash due was not given in details but it is taxes, 3 year registration & first month’s payment.

Disposition Fee : 495

Now, there is a fact that I’ve given a deposit to the 1st dealership which is 500 bucks and this is non-refundable. Obviously, 2nd dealership is offering a better price considering the fact that we have not negotiated the price yet.

They also offer Complimentary Audi Care(3 year pre-paid) Maintenance ( Not sure if it is already not coming with the warranty though)

I feel like I was dumbed and am thinking to give up the deposit and negotiate with the 2.dealership try to take the total cost down to somewhere around 21000.

Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks a lot !

Mod deleted SPAM

Oh really? That beautiful and beloved 3 series of yours has a 2005 infotaiment! Just like that old 5 series had. Same ugly, unintuitive screen with the controller! 2018 and has no touchscreen! Same as 2012! Oh, fyi, the q50 is one of the nicest cars in its class, and actually has a touchscreen unlike that 4 cylider, cheap-plastic-rattle-land-330i.
Oh and yeah, tell me about how audi is bad also. Its a rebadged jetta lol😂

It was updated for 2017…read up sensei. It’s also regarded as one of the best in the industry by car rags. I think the scroll wheel is easier than reaching for the screen too…and other mfgs apparently are following suit. Mazda uses it too…Caddy has started using it.

FYI…some of the 18s now have touchscreen capability in additon to the scroll wheel.

Don’t be bitter you couldn’t get the badge for your redicilous demands.

I’m not even sure why BMW is even in this conversation when you’re comparing the “old” Volvo to the even older q50, architecturally speaking.

I dont need to read up. I sat in it, and was like back in 2005 (heck 2005 car was so much higher quality, that 530i I remember driving).

Q50 old? Where is your evidence? Or its another thing u just made up.

Lol, keep hating. Because you know how much better the q50 is than that ugly badged bnw.

The car was released in 2013…6 model years ago, meaning design started 18 months prior to that. The platform it is riding on, FM, was designed 17 years ago.

I may not be a math major, but I’d hardly say it’s “new”

But, what do I know. I mean, you were just learning how to pee in the potty when the FM platform was released :joy:

Lol! Good for you dude! Go enjoy your modern BNW😎