Off Topic Landfill

That was before Labor Day. I believe it’s 398 with 9 or 10 msds now for the highlander on the east coast. My Toyota guy in philly area has the Se and xle for 457 sign and drive, without msds too

We are a lower than $457 $0 drive in CA

Fwd though right?

Fwd? I think that’s where the diff is

AWD still cheaper than $457

Use honcker! 279 down 279/mo for the limited 35k msrp.

Area: Orange County, CA

Looking for:

2020 Corvette Mid Engine
Manual Trans
Blue or Red with Green or Yellow interior
Must have memory seats and locking glovebox and cooled cupholder

Wanting to put $199 down and payments around $210 / month for a 12 month / 50k mile lease

Hit me up brokers!

You forgot to add “Earn My Business!!!”
:smiley:

2 Likes

I can get you that low low payment. My broker fee for this rare deal is 25k, payable in advance …

Ok like seriously this thread is becoming a pile of

1 Like

I don’t want to keep clicking on this thread, but I just can’t stop.

Is that in pesos? I live in Tijuana

i wish you didnt hide your plate i was about to steal your identity. Foiled once again!

2 Likes

LUL! I wish I could get plates same day I sign. I didn’t want to reveal the dealership identity :male_detective:

Hello Quentin…
Do you have access to Stelvio deals in Florida? I’m in the market for a 2 yr lease…
Thanks
Matt

Hello Quentin
Do you have access to an Alfa dealer near Vero Beach in Florida?
Im interested in a 2 yr Stelvio Ti lease and would like to use your service…
Matt

Do you know how to read? It clearly states MULTIPLE times that this thread is for reviews only. Contact Quentin with questions. Do not post them here

1 Like

As a matter of fact you could be a car dealer, even if you scream your lungs out denying it. But show me where in this thread did I say or imply that any of the replies here in this thread are left by car dealers?

LOL, ok dude. You win. Feel better?

3 Likes

This is not about winning or loosing, just calling you to back up what you said.