Off Topic Landfill 5

Would you pay 75k on a lease for that car?

So it proves my point Iā€™m not on drugs saying that they can sell out of region

They donā€™t teach that in school. School system is getting bad by the day

Even college is a joke. They legit teach stuff thatā€™s taught in first grade.

Just started. Itā€™s a joke. They make us take test at home . Imagine this shit 10 years ago. Everybody would be a doctor by now

Schooling was much better 15 years ago.

Cars were better 15 years ago? How?

I would be a good car salesman. I can put up a good fight. But I wonā€™t have any cars sold. Only bad reviews for the dealership .

Havenā€™t had a reading comprehension class since 6th grade .

Does anybody on this website actually do Land Rover and Jaguar deals? Or they lease bad all the time

Wait a santa cruze is marked up more than a range? Joe bidens America sucks.

3 Likes

Yes it does. I wish I could have votedšŸ˜¢

Animated GIF

Hey seokjin, could you PM me your Wisconsin broker info?

Great deal!!! Can you please PM dealer details. Thanks.

Sure you got a lot of driving assistance packages and some fancy paint but a lot of the other options are standard on the real m. I know which one Iā€™d take.

Itā€™s a lot more than driving assistance packages and fancy paintā€¦

Hereā€™s a listā€¦

Head up display
Heated steering wheel
Gesture control
Laser Lights
Power Tailgate
All Wheel Drive

An M3 optioned similarly to this is just under $84k.

1 Like

Sorry I amended my statement: nice paint a bunch of driver assistance packages and a bunch of useless crap. Plus in an m3 you would actually have some equity(even in normal times) post lease. Look you like his loaded m340, cool itā€™s a nice car. At 70 grand Iā€™ll take a stripper white over red m3 11 out of 10 times.

Itā€™s entirely possible OP is unloading this loaded m340 for a stripper m3 :laughing:

The other stuff may be useless to you, but to someone whoā€™s looking for a daily with all the amenities they may be wonderful. In any case this probably isnā€™t the appropriate thread to be shitting on someoneā€™s ride.

4 Likes

Ok, go get M3, this is topic not about M3

2 Likes