Off Topic Landfill 5

Wish I could find a deal like this in NYC. Could you PM me contact info? Thank you

I think you did good job in this market. Can you please share the dealer information for me?
And how do you like your new car?

I’d love to know the dealer/salesperson info as well, please. I’m looking at the exact same car and am getting quoted $550/month for a similar deal. Thank you!

whats 550 ???

Hi Please PM best price for 2021 Lexus NX fully lauded, $0 down only DMV and first month up front ! For Brooklyn NY !
Thank you

Hello, I had thought of leasing my car but I am also wondering after seeing your calculations and before I say what I think first if it is really beneficial! Who could have the answer please?

This is an English-language forum, please attempt to converse in a language most of the users can understand. Thanks

2 Likes

@infiniticullen Antoine do you buy leased cars?

Sorry I’m not sure if I understood it correctly. Do you have an SQ5 in stock?

what ended being your monthly?if you dont mind me asking.

thank you for the remark, I will try to do the necessary

PM’d you please let me know your thoughts

Please send me information about sq8

this explains why the carmax offer on my 4runner went up - they are currently offering 10k more than I paid. Was going to sell it and get one with a third row. Don’t love how floaty it is, though.

Any recommendations on a dependable new alternative? Needs:

• 3rd row (occasional use)
  • AWD or 4WD
  • enough room to haul music gear (amps and guitars)
  • power inverter to power guitar amps for demos

preferably over 6K lbs GVW

I feel like if I’m going to get a do-over on my 2020, the time could be now if there’s any hope of finding a replacement.

thanks!

Sent numerous emails myself

Can you please check pms and email from Raman

Thank you

PM sent on a Mazda and a Lexus work up!

Not gonna entertain your nonsense in this thread @njc stay strictly on topic or your posts will be deleted.

4 Likes

Saved you some time and deleted them for you. Enjoy your little echo chamber where any opinion or thought outside of your own are considered nonsense. There is a reason that most posts are from the same few people who are just confirming each other biases.

2 Likes

@max_g, Just so we know that you are fairly enforcing the rules, and not a prissy hypocritical ass who is upset that someone doesn’t like pallurides and teslas, please make sure to delete some of the off topic posts

as they are all inflammatory and off-topic. this is complete nonsense line of conversation and has nothing to do with the topic at all. The fact that they are made by other THs should not really disrupt the alleged crusade to keep things on topic.

1 Like

I agree with you that the mods are unfair with dissent and tend to favor some users over others, creating a circle jerk, but there’s also a definite way that you come in guns blazing, not even to encourage debate on a topic, but seemingly just to piss people off and say wild stuff.

There’s a time and place for everything dude, and this thread is not it.

1 Like