Off Topic Landfill 5

Track day!!

3 Likes

Maybe its Ashleigh and Davids way to go on a long vaca with a brand new 540 since they got banned for a year

5 Likes

Itā€™s not like ā€œother userā€ did much responding anyway when they were here.

5 Likes

Hello,

I am looking for Audi Q3 2021 Premium Plus Sline 45 lease in WA.
Exterior Color: White or Blue
Interior Color: Black
Package Required: Premium Plus, Parking Assist
Lease term: 36 months
Miles: 10000

Thank you

@audi_q3_wa We are located in CA, and Audi does not allow out of state deals.

Hello,
Looking for leasing Audi Q3 2021 in WA with White or Blue exterior, black interior, premium plus and parking assist package.

Please let me know if there are any available or are there any brokers that can negotiate a deal?

Thanks

I am interested Dm me

itā€™s b/c nancyā€™s husband went short TSLA

1 Like

Nancy needs to be in jail for insider trading

Janet Yellen still making millions doing speaker gigs

Obama throwing a massive party - inviting useless celebs while saying no to former colleagues - While the administration wants caution - but no Obama wonā€™t spread Covid because he and his friends are sophisticated lolll

1 Like
Yet everyone at Obama's party was fully vaccinated. Not so much for mouth-breathers at any other GOP event.
3 Likes

definately not the reason for this threadā€¦LOL

2 Likes

You can still catch Covid with the vaccine - pretty common - I thought I was immune till I caught it twice after the vaccine

thatā€™s not why the vaccine exists. you can still catch the flu with the flu shot. the vaccine is not designed so people dont get the virusā€¦

3 Likes

You are right - wrong forum

Thx for the suggestion to contact a LI dealershipā€¦Iā€™m 0 for 4 with my offers, speaking directly to 2 GMā€™s who kindly explained that it isnā€™t even ā€œworth itā€ to provide a counter offer, b/c (according to them) my expectation of a 8%- 10% discount plus low interest rate plus conquest isnā€™t going to happen in this environment. Iā€™m kindaā€™ done at this point to start up again, and wanted to check in with Mike here. Adding I drive a 2020, so it isnā€™t like I "need* a new car.

Anybody know how to post a lease transfer here? I have a X4 M40i 2021 561 a month 17k miles

Hi can you please send me link for the spread sheet. Iā€™m interested in the etron GT numbers.
Thank you

Texted you

can I get the spreadsheet? looking for an etron!
Thanks

Does anyone still answer these?
First time leasing, so wondering how to find the RV and MF on specific vehicles.