Toyota cancelled allocations as of August 16th for next 60-90 days

Keep your PRO as loooooong as you can

1 Like

You right keep the Pro for a while… not surprising San Antonio staying open… Toyota knows this new Tundra will sell at MSRP and be in high demand.

Many Tacomas are built in Mexico too, so Tacoma supply will probably be affected.

1 Like

I quoted the main text so you don’t have to read the whole thing. :slight_smile: The main take away is that they are cutting production 40% across the board, but will spare the San Antonio plant.

While true, I’m just saying the odds of getting a Tacoma or Tundra out of Toyota in the coming months is gonna be a lot better than, say, a Mirai since they are going to keep the S.A. plant running.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

How is that even possible when there isn’t MSRP info or any type of build allocation going one?

2 Likes
2 Likes

I wish I could go back and send this to the dozens and dozens of people who slid into my DM’s telling me that they’ll “wait” cause they know that this crisis will be over long before the end of 2021. This was back in April / May. Same people now begging me for the deal I offered back then. Top sales reps for Toyota along with top GM’s and Manager’s knew about this along time ago. The outsiders looking in were acting like the experts with little to no knowledge giving uniformed opinions causing many people to wait month after month on a false promise as deals became worse and worse with no end in sight.

9 Likes

Haah isn’t that normally the case lol

2 Likes

lol ya but we are all lease hackers here. You can almost predict the time of the year the deals get sweeter and if you’re shopping in the wrong month due to residuals, MF’s or rebates offered. Waiting isn’t always a bad thing, but this time a round it’s been horrible for a lot of people.

2 Likes

Anyone know if the 2021/2022 Sienna is affected? I believe that’s manufactured in the USA?

Yes, it is affected and it will still be manufactured in the States

2 Likes

On fence about a Lunar Rock 4Runner TRD Pro at $2k over. Had one at sticker earlier missed it.

You really did miss it. Mine’s over 25k

Should I put deposit on the incoming one at $2k?

1 Like

Absolutely!

They’re extremely boring cars to drive. I know that’s an unpopular statement but the interior is lackluster, they lack power, and while they’re a cult classic, you need to be bought in.

I got myself into a 19 for like $5000 off and dumped it after a week or so.

6 Likes

You broker Toyota, how could you???

It’s a car I wanted to love but I was so underwhelmed. I love the Tacos, I liked the Tundra (although it’s a bit of a dinosaur), but the 4R is an acquired taste imo. It’s just so boring unless you’re bought into that.

And if you get a great deal it’s an awesome flip.

$2K over doesn’t provide any addtl bloodflow.

2 Likes