Off Topic Landfill 5

Interested in this. What sort of incentives are even available for the x3m though?

Can you PM me the name too please, thank you!

Just PMed.

You can always post it on turo

Oh shit looks like the broker put the clamps on pradeep
Meow Meow Comedy GIF by Pooja Entertainment

Great for you!
Can you please PM the dealer as well?
So you went to dealer without any broker?

Happy Saturday, would you mind messaging me the dealer as well? Thank you!

I seen you on the no fly list

1 Like

The resident chippendale has spoken

4 Likes

Trump is/was king of NOT honoring his debt commitments - left banks stranded with tons of bad debt they had to write off

I agree student loans should NOT be discharged but when weak minded kids enter the workforce with a $100k debt they face a myriad of issues. Some get the opportunity in finance but can’t go knuckle to knuckle with the hard nosed guy and end up becoming a teacher.

To make a shit ton of money it requires a certain level of aggression combined with tact

F’king over banks doesn’t have a political party. Banks study their portfolio 9 ways to sunday. You’d be surprised

You can always park the car on the street in San Fran or Baltimore. That’ll help you get out of it real quick

1 Like

Those are safe utopias. Be nice now.

2 Likes

It’s like that ugly girl and moped joke.

2 Likes

Let’s send all the action to Martha’s Vineyard

2 Likes

The Hamptons.
Sacha Baron Cohen Yes GIF by Amazon Prime Video

1 Like

Hamptons is locked - no hotel development allowed - only way to get in is to buy a house

We don’t need no stinkin’ permits to build on stolen land. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

also messaged for dealership info!

Which dealer was this? I’m in cf, but I’m willing to drive to not deal with add ons.

Would you share it with me also? I am in Miami and Im not getting anything near 7%
Thanks

2 Likes