Off Topic Landfill 5

Kim Kardashian Reaction GIF by The Roku Channel

Unsure of regional programs. Maybe its for leftover 22’s? Everyone at least has the $10,000 for 2023 S500/580.

No

It’s 23s

20750 in combined dealer cash and rebate

I’m not trying to be a know it all but I’m quite certain

1 Like

Dealer cash = smoke and mirrors

Oof. I really hope your dealers are not combining the $10,750 Star Access fleet incentive with the $10,000 rebate because they are not combinable and they will get chargebacks if they try to combine them. Though I think the system shouldn’t let them anyway…

@derekoh1991 what do you see?

Because I am a whim baby.

1 Like

Same as @cbergman from my end

what did you think of that quote?

Too high for me. I am looking for the deal they have at BMWUSA. $499+tax/m 36/7500. 4-5k down.

yea for this car with the 7500 rebate, and some pre incentive love if they are motivated to sell…im certain you can be in the $430 - $499 range, put less down.

Get a base car and tell CA you’re a sovereign citizen. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Gotta read the ad carefully to get to that $499.
Or just watch this video

Try to find one over the last week. No luck. They said all coming in are 2024. So. Don’t expect to much. That is ok I can wait.

They can do $499. But a lot of dp. Over $6k. I don’t want to put too much on a lease car.

35e they quoted me $677/m. With 6k down

Can you share more info on QX80?

Info on the dealer

I think I’m gonna need forum’s admin help now. . I gave this dude help same as other’s who asked for it and now he wants to out me :rofl:

1 Like

Dangers of dealing with Escobar

6 Likes

True dat :rofl: