Off Topic Landfill 5

also messaged for dealership info!

Which dealer was this? I’m in cf, but I’m willing to drive to not deal with add ons.

Would you share it with me also? I am in Miami and Im not getting anything near 7%
Thanks

2 Likes

hi, may i also get the dealer info you mentioned? many thanks

1 Like

If you don’t mind would you please share dealer info? Thanks

What if the buyout process is started before then, but a 3rd party buyer like Driveway, Algo, etc does not complete the procesd before 7/18 what would be the issue then? Would TFS still allow it to move forward since it was started before 7/18?

Matt lets start a car brokerage company - You can lead the dealer relations team and I can handle all the potential clients

1 Like

Dany, I love you so please don’t take this the wrong way:

Last night you posted on a car leasing website about your sexual conquests. We will never be business partners.

5 Likes

He wants to handle the potential clients
Vince Vaughn Lol GIF by filmeditor

2 Likes

@drdvrgs set it off – dude is a good writer – a little brevity is good – nobody wants to be like @max_g

Also, lets not kid ourselves – some of our most esteemed members of society are way way more into their “conquests”…

2 Likes

Does anyone know if it’s possible to buy a GM employee pricing code? I know they get 2 a year and are allowed to give them to friends and family, just wanted to try to save some money. Thank you!

Does the carfax say it was leased previously?

Nvm 22s done

FYI: JLR is now offering promotional finance rates for Defender purchases!

3.9% APR on 90’s
4.9% on 110’s and 130’s

#Timberrrrr

2 Likes

Is there even lease support for the '22 models? Honestly that price isn’t even that spectacular… maybe it has some packages that made it more exclusive than a normal RS GT.

We’re being exposed and our existence threatened, gentlemen

10 Likes

#BanRavi now!

3 Likes

Has anyone consistently had luck informing dealers about the Like New program? Even with respectful back and forth, some dealers will just say it doesn’t exist or can’t do it.

Do you know if dealers are still at msrp or is there discount on these now?

Discount is possible. Tell me what you want and I am happy to help for free. If you get a car please consider a small donation to the National MS Society to say “thanks”. Even though you are a Bruins fan!

10 Likes

The bruins are in need of a defender with Orlov leaving for the canes.