Off Topic Landfill 5

Nah, one pay only

1 Like

Does the money factor drop with 1 pay?

Even better, you get 5% cash back if you use the dealers preferred payment

1 Like

I am in for 5! Can I sign up for subscribe and save?

For sure, but the next four are orders only and the price might go up, but you can lock in the fucking for em now. Delivery will be a few weeks

Wait, zero oop? What’s number s if you pay tax and fees up front?

The calculator is in the first post

What difference does it make?

I’m not running calculator for you. If you pay tax and fees would be less, Right??? Do the math!

Username checks out.

1 Like

Just to be clear, you asked what the numbers would be, were pointed to the pre-filled out calculator that allows you to answer your question, and rather than do so, you’re getting mad at me for not running the calculator for you?

1 Like

Genius, just get your car and stop bothering everybody!

Here’s an observation, you have zero clue what your doing. If you did you would have car
Now. Pull up your big boy pants and get it over with. No one wants to hold your hand!

Are you yelling at a tree?

4 Likes

I’m interested. please pm details

Ok I need one of these. Who can help me out in Ohio? Are we looking at 2-3 months for delivery?

Removed ad

hello folks, anyone have any leads or recommendations for a good dealer that is willing to make a deal to earn new business in TX? houston area preferred but open to surrounding regions as well.

alternatively, what about a broker that works on TX leads? already checked with omega group & they only serve the west coast.

Anyone know if any dealer is doing good pricing on Charger Scat Pack or Hellcat orders?

Interesting. I like the guy that dimes out strippers and only fans chicks for not paying income taxes better though! Oh the ways to make millions in/from America…

1 Like