Off Topic Landfill 4

Then it’s a different story if she thought of the Dart

1 Like

She would probably drive a Dart before she would drive a hellcat widebody😜

If it doesn’t work out with your current candidate, maybe try and contact this guy? BMWFS would hopefully say yes?

1 Like

We can be sure they will not approve this guy, he does not have sufficient high-end car history. Some thing about driving around in a 20 year old Cadillac may not sit well with BMW FS. Goodness gracious.

He owns some BMW dealerships, so yeah he will DEFINITELY get approved

1 Like

Can you even imagine if he came back rejected? The follow up conversation with BMWFS would seem to be rather interesting…

1 Like

Yeah, I can and I would not go well, for sure

Great deal! How to get the additional $1,000 bonus from Chrysler? Please PM, thanks!

Please PM the link, thanks!

Sorry if this is in the wrong spot. I can’t figure out how to make my own thread!
I was hoping for feedback on these numbers for a 2021 Honda Civic Sport.
10k/mpy, 245/m, 36/m, $0 down
MSRP/Sale Price: 23,805
Sales price Sub-Total: 20,532,50
Tax: 48.96
Money Factor: .00079
Aquisition fee: 595
Dealer fee: 799
Tag & title 416.50
Net Price: 21,760.87
Balance Forward: 22,660.87
Total Due at signing: 723
Includes GAP and wear and tear

Thank you!

2 Likes

I emailed you.
Thank you

Ah ok. Sent you an email a few days ago regarding an S60. Let me know if it didn’t make it to you.

Thanks.

Thank you so much for taking the time to educate me. I had no idea how rare my situation was. Perhaps they didn’t raise the money factor rate and I just didn’t even know it. We got to a negotiated payment that I thought was fair and there wasn’t any mention of an acquisition fee in the lease. That said I now realize I just probably more of an exception than a rule. And while I still think of an acquisition fee of $900 as extra profit for the company I understand that it might not go to the dealer. The fact that you’re actually charge need you to finance paperwork and what you pay them interest is an interesting concept. But I guess it’s no different than origination fee from a real estate loan or doc fees on a regular financing deal (which typically are a lot less money I think).

It’s definitely profit for the company - the bank side, not the car side. But as you noted, origination fees are a standard part of a lot of loans you take out… so the way to offset it, as you also noted, is just to negotiate a deeper discount on your car :slight_smile:

Would love to get a quote on the following. Please DM me. Having a tough time finding them.

Q5 55e
10k miles
NYC taxes
Grey/black ext

Hi Adrian,

My name is Immanuel and I work at Volkswagen of Serramonte. Just a 30-40 minute drive from Marin (I used to work at Lexus of Marin). If you have any questions and need a more in depth explanation on leasing and understanding residuals or any questions regarding leasing/financing feel free to send me a private message here. I’ll be more than happy to assist you.

Also in Bay Area (Peninsula area) and looking for PHEV or Hybrid Niro. Please send a message.

1 Like

hi please send me dm with your email

hi still available? please send dm with email