Off Topic Landfill 4

located in NJ too

We can get you one. Pick up in SoCal

Sure, that can work for me. Current prices without loyalty?

I fear a bubble might be coming. They canā€™t sustain that type of growth.

1 Like

Yea, who knows? I avoid picking individual stocks for that reason.

1 Like

At their valuation, they could just buy an established automaker for expertise in automotive assembly and for further scale in manufacturing. If I were Elon, Iā€™d try to buy Mazda. They bring all of the aforementioned points plus the best design at almost any price point.

1 Like

With their inclusion in S&P500 you are buying them involuntary anyway. You are all shareholders nowā€¦lol.

Oh sure, but I also own everything else.

Whatever makes you feel better. Personally, Iā€™m very worried about this as it will most likely affect my trading system which involves SPYā€¦ the only hope is its volatility will subside.

1 Like

Character. Lolā€¦

I bought Tesla originally for $33. Sold that around 250 for a very nice gain. Since then I bought in and out for some short term moves, mostly gains but some losses. I think itā€™s time to start a short position. I canā€™t see how this can continue to rise and if I have to listen to one more person say this isnā€™t an auto company, itā€™s a tech company, I might lose it. The fact that asset managers and pension funds are now going to be buying this at these p/e levels is very scary. Iā€™m back to mostly cash, pms, crypto and bonds. I even reduced my btc exposure by 50% today at $29k.

Weā€™re either in the biggest bubble this economy has ever seen or massive hyperinflation is on its way. Regardless itā€™s a very scary time to be over exposed to equities imo. This isnā€™t a healthy market and Iā€™m sitting on my hands until after the transfer of power. Stocks hitting all time highs while no one leaves their house, travels, record unemployment, insane money printing. Thereā€™s nothing at all rational going on, I feel like Iā€™m in a financial twilight zone. The equities I do own in retirement accounts Iā€™ve moved to commodities as that seems to be the only safe place to be as people are still consuming raw materials. Sugar coffee etc are at all time lows. And I have dividend paying safe stocks. At 38 years old I feel 70 with my investing but none of this passes the smell test. I think weā€™re in for a rough future.

4 Likes

I pulled completely out of the market as soon as AAPL split and Iā€™m waiting unit the correction in the coming months to buy back in. The money is only yours when itā€™s in your pocket and Iā€™ve got a feeling we are going to see 2009 all over again.

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t stay in all usd though. Thereā€™s better places to be if you want it be in currencies. Thereā€™s no shortage of dollars out there right now eitherā€¦I havenā€™t heard an exit strategy for this unless itā€™s actually the fed buying all the equities, which is highly possible. Once the lockdown started and only big businesses were allowed to be open it was quite clear the agenda at play. The corporate takeover of America is in its final stages. I donā€™t agree with a lot of what trump says, but he is correct when he states that we get a shitty deal when it comes to trade.

Tech companies promise vaporware all the time. They are a tech company lol

3 Likes

one thing I learned from the dot-com days is never short a volatile, popular hyped tech company.

Even if it is clear theyā€™re insanely overvalued or headed for bankruptcy. There are so many surprising ways to lose. The people with big stakes will find a way to change the rules.

Itā€™s like trying to time the market - only luck applies when youā€™re betting against the house.

1 Like

Um fasted cardio is not a myth.

1 Like

Sure it isnā€™t

Do some research my friend lol

1 Like

I have. Plenty. If you can show me proof in a PM.

Otherwise you may need to do some googling yourself.

Not recommended for those new to exercise but has proven extremely efficient in people who already fast or who are in higher levels of physical conditioning. We dont have to PM i utilize it and have taught others as wellā€¦I have broke several running plateaus under fasted states. I dont need articles i have proved it lol