Off Topic Landfill 4

aventador

1 Like

Hahaha, now the toolbag reference may come into play :wink:

For March 2021, what are the lease cash, money factor and residual value for a Elantra SEL 15K/36Months, MSRP $22,200?

you can look up all programs on edmunds forum

Can any admins or moderators Private message me? I have a question about another account I have on lease hackr and have no clue where to find someone to talk to. Thanks!

See if you can push it to 15% discount pre-incentive so you can get the payement to 0.8% rule

Enough of the trolling

Check legends and ezautogroup posts - no msds, only 3900 drive off. Msrp is a little lower 71k (not sure what option is missing compared to 72k etron). So tempting for an etron but no space in the garage right now.

1 Like

Definitely! Nothing personal against you.
However, I think your expectations of a ā€œnewbieā€ are way higher than whatā€™s actually seen. I truly wish people did follow instructions and did go to the right place (broker reviews forum) to see if a broker is legit or not.

Unfortunately, the truth is that people donā€™t really follow instructions or read. I see people asking questions that their answers are literally a line above them. So, with that being said, thatā€™s why I made the comment that you pinned here.

I honestly enjoy the humor that we have here on Leasehackr. But I also believe that there is a fine line between being funny and being a jerk, and I think us, as humans in general, have a duty to watch what we say.

Here is a photo of a ā€œnewbieā€ not reading the post right above their postā€¦

As I already said, itā€™s just an innocuous joke, nothing more. I start to think that you took the act of me linking your comment a bit personally. There was no ill intent, and you donā€™t have to explain your reasoning.

Maybe. I was a newbie here once too. I guess I have high expectations in that regard.

Sure, we can debate these sorts of philosophical topics about human nature till the cows come home, but I donā€™t really want to derail this thread any more. The bear might get angry and kick both of us to the landfill (which Iā€™m this close of doing myself). Peace.

Rusty, this comes up all the time and has been explained before. He can read the thread to understand.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Car industry memes

Sent a pm on a CX5

Hi - Seems to be getting very high quote. Anyone that can help:

Mazda CX-5 GT
Lease = 36 months / 12k miles per year
MF = 0.0001, Residual 60%
MSRP = 33,135
Monthly = $291.45
DAS = $2,488 includes $300 DP, taxes on incentive ($1500 current CX-5 GT Lease), taxes on monthly payments, $75 doc fee

Or $352/month with first month, dmv DAS

Looking to lease a 2021 Camaro LT1 in nyc or nj. I live in staten island. Currently have a nissan rogue lease in the household and own a 2014 Silverado. I am a active first responder also, if any incentives for that. Who can help a brother out??

Yeah, smart decision.

2 Likes

Audi etrons looking good and very tempting! Iā€™ll see myself out of this thread if it is off topic, but do you think you can get me a deal on the Q7 55 premium plus? I have Costco and looking for 24/12 or 36/12. Can do max MSD and looking for no down; will pay all fees upfront. Ready to go after a quick test drive if it looks good.

Can also give you a call or text but but let me know if youā€™re only doing etrons right now.

Contact him directly with questions.

what is your zip code?

1 Like

Hi @OCChevy ,

Could you please help to provide a lease quote for me? PM sent with terms and incentives Iā€™m eligible for. Please let me know if any additional information is needed.

Thanks!