Off Topic Landfill 4

Just emailed on the 330i loaner. Thanks.

Just emailed you.
Name: Achyut

1 Like

Hi John, I just texted you about an M340i.
Thanks,
Jim Z.

Just emailed you on the loaner. THanks

-RJ

Hi John, just sent you a text about a 330xi, thank you! - Chris

Hi John, just texted you about the 330ix - Ghalib

Hi John, texted you my info

Text message sent.

Message sentā€¦ thanks

Exactly Ursus made an account just to comment on this. These type of deals lure hackers in only to be hiked up. Show the break down with total MSDs.

Leasehackr should look into making headings more egalitarian I mean that is why we are all here no? No BS just quick and easy transaction. This has nothing against the OP who is reputable from what I have read either just want to see more transparency in headings.

1 Like

Boring cars have their uses, like when you donā€™t want to stand out. Years ago I was in a restaurant with some friends, and we were outside just talking. 3 cars pull up in a seemingly unrelated manner. Brand spanking new 7 series BMW, Buick LeSabre that looked a bit chewed up and probably 5-6 years old and a new looking G Wagon. Clearly noone gave the buick a second look past maybe the ā€œwtf is this thing doing in a valet lineā€. The funny thing turned out that the BMW and Benz contained the security detail for the 70+ year old dude in a LeSabre with his wife.

So the entourage still drew attentionā€¦

1 Like

The dude was 70 years oldā€¦ The testosterone has left the building. Most young guys get these cars to stunt

Yes, but away from him :slight_smile:

Most people get these cars because they are insecure children at heart that need to peacock in front of other people. Most overpowered sports cars never see track or fast driving and are used to show off. And donā€™t rip my head off, I said ā€œmostā€, Iā€™m sure some are used for racing purposes and some are even raced not on street and without recklessly endangering other people.

This is starting to turn into silly banter and totally unrelated to the thread. I could care less if someone is overextended, could afford significantly more but chose to go cheap, is a toolbag or a good person. itā€™s just about the cars.

I bought it because it puts a smile on my face, I couldnā€™t care less about what people think of me. Thatā€™s also why I daily drive a 2017 Toyota Corolla SE

2 Likes

at the risk of sounding like complete grammar police, couldnā€™t care less, couldnā€™t. Could care less still means you care somewhat.

Apologies, I was running late to work and didnā€™t have time to stop and grab my morning energy drink in my Lamborghini Aventador SV :sleepy:

1 Like