Off Topic Landfill 4

Well I got fed up getting ghosted and went to Tricia for a way better deal than Ethan even offered. @chevysalesgirl has a killer reputation and has proven that she has lease hackers backs over and over again. She has my business from now on.

1 Like

Also, how did she offer a better deal if you yourself admitted I never responded / gave you pricing in the first place? I may not respond at times when Iā€™m busy but Iā€™m pretty sure weā€™re all aware of who has the cheaper bolts :eyes:

1 Like

Iā€™m still enjoying the mass chaos over bolts :crazy_face:

Clearly missed all the hype when we went for the Blazer instead.

Can someone please tell me WHY Bolts are so popular?!

thatā€™s suppose to be your research/homework. Dealers (and other LHers) arenā€™t here to do that.

If you learn to use the LH calculator- you will actually understand how deals are structured which will only further your ability to manipulate the many variables to see how they affect the overall deal- not just now, but all deals in the future.

If you learn to utilize the LH calculator- you would have your answer.

Mind explaining more? How can we infer residual and MF and net price from whatā€™s provided here? These levers can all be in different places. Maybe Iā€™m wrong IDK. I feel like usually dealers do come on and say ā€œ10k will be an extra $Xā€ or something like that.

PS go bears

How would one reproduce a LH calculator without knowing what discounts pre-incentives were given and what mf was used?

1 Like

You could assume base MF and infer dealer discount from that, assuming all other inputs are known. If you know monthly/DAS, itā€™s really does not matter if they giving you base MF/lower discount vs marked up MF with bigger discount to compensate for mark up.

Why assume when you can just ask for it and get actual numbers?

Of course, itā€™s the best course of action. But thatā€™s not what you asked?

Huh? I am asking to reproduce not to guesstimate.

This is what you asked. My answer was specifically to this exact question, on a one of the ways to back calculate the deal, when everything is known except MF and dealer discount. Was your question not literal?

Yes, my question is to reproduce the exact numbers from the deal in LH calculator. If you think you get can the exact numbers, please show me.

I now realize your question was in context of audigirls deal, not a hypothetical calculator question as I though when I replied.

In this case, yeah, you really canā€™t accurately reconstruct the deal in calculator: taxes and fees are unknown, rebates arenā€™t listed. One could hypothetically gather base MF/RV/incentive info and estimate the rest, but this still will be estimate, not exact reconstruction, just like you implied. Agreed on that point.

I should have not engaged in this in a broker thread, also my oversight. Iā€™m going to move this to landfill, but PM me if you want to continue conversation. You can create new thread and we can take it from there. Apologies.

Not the best deals, can get 15% off and save his $500 fee

thereā€™s a typo in your username.

I dont even know what youā€™re talking about.

Can you stop trolling all of my threads please?

2 Likes

Can walk into expressway toyota and beat above price, and save $500

Why are you trolling all of my threads?

Who is your dealer? Can you pm me his dealership or name/number. Thanks.
Good deal by the way. 23% off MSRP is great.