I have retired thanks and goodbye :

@ethanrs out there on his day off trying to gather enough inventory to meet the demand onslaught that awaits him… :grimacing:

6 Likes

Hi Ethan,

I’m interested in the Bolt.
What information do you need?

Thanks!

I’m not sure how anyone deals with ethan but i tried texting, messaging here and pm’ing him two weeks ago with zero response to anything including follow ups…

You and 1,000 other people, probably. It may be time to hire some help :laughing:

The amount of time ppl put into this outweighs the benefit ppl don’t realize that spending all their energy to save $2-3,000 is not worth it. Maybe one day.

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 4

Heyo @ethanrs

Any of these bolt lease deals still around? I’m totally interested and have my CVRP Now preapproval in hand! Thanks!

Will be posting pricing tomorrow :+1:

2 Likes

To everyone asking for Bolts - I’ve been catching up on non-LH stuff all day so I haven’t had time to sort through the 70+ inquires in my google voice #.

I’m a Sales Manager, not a salesperson. Unfortunately I don’t have time to monitor LH constantly. . Thanks to everyone for their patience!

16 Likes

Ehh, not much time tbh. I just sit around all day working and randomly checking leasehackr. If I get one of these bolts that’s awesome, if not then oh well. It’s not like you have to put any work into the negotiation.

2 Likes

Apologies if this info is somewhere I haven’t seen, but how would you prefer we contact you with interest. I’d sent a PM but is there a way that’s more convenient for you?

Thanks for all your hard work @ethanrs!

Does supplier receive any additional discount? Also confirming that first responders (including healthcare) counts for supplier

1 Like

Yes! Will be posting pricing shortly. Just getting settled into the office.

2 Likes

Thank you for the heads up on the 1st responder discount. I didn’t realize they did this and that I qualify. Much appreciated.

I saw on another Post that Supplier is not stacking this time. Maybe OP can confirm

That’s what I was told.

Certain kinds are not stackable (true supplier codes). First Responder, Educator, Healthcare, and College Grad still stack.

4 Likes

Any idea when pricing will be posted?

1 Like

@ethanrs will you be posting pricing? Interested and ready to do onepay for Bolt LT tomorrow if price is good. I have texted you a few times but never heard back from you and have been waiting for you to post your price since your OP mentioned no calling to dealership directly /walking in without appointment

@ethanrs Know that you are crazy busy pulling these deals for us, really appreciate it, take your time. Heard you and your team appreciate Tequila, I have a 5 Year bottle with your name on it. Hope we can cheers to a deal! :slight_smile:

7 Likes