Audi Etron $349 + tax, 3700 DAS MAX MSDs 71905 MSRP (N Cal only) - DEAD

Do you have any deals on Q7’s max MSD no DAS 36/10K

Hi, is 36 months lease period available for the Q5e listed above? What’s the quote for it? Thanks!

is 1st payment off for this lease? Can you give break up and link to leasehackr calculator?

Also wondering what 36/10k lease would be

thanks for updating this thread audigirl. do you have any P+ available? is it still about $30 extra / month?
also, is it safe to assume these prices only require costco membership, and no other requirements around eligibility for other rebates (CVRP, etc?)
does the price change with audi loyalty.
last, would you deliver to SF?

Interested in a P+ for 36/10k as well.

11 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 4

Apologies for off-top in broker’s thread.

Can you send me more info on a E-tron 36/10k?

1 Like

Thanks to @Audigirl for hooking up the eTron deal for me and my wife. No fuss no muss, deal was exactly what was posted, give and take tax ~$100 in difference in tax rates.

Super responsive and clear. Dealership has a lot of additional post sale benefits, car washes. Really happy with the purchase with @Audigirl .

2 Likes

Also picked up an e-tron from @Audigirl. Process was extremely smooth and as described. Couldn’t be happier with the new car. Thanks so much, @Audigirl!

1 Like

Looking for 36/10K deal. Can some one post the details. thanks

Why don’t you actually call directly? She provided a direct line. Pretty sure with all the uber aggressive deals that she’s more than busy enough then to go onto LH.

If you’ve read a lot of the threads- there was a public LH PSA last year from the very well known Audi GM on here who said, “dealers HATE email”.

Just wanted to echo the high praise for @Audigirl - responsive, clear, no fuss, smooth process. Did 2 Q5e’s in as many weeks. Thanks, @Audigirl !

3 Likes

Two Q5es? Wow that must have been a smoking deal.

First deal was very good, but with Costco cash this month, it brought the 2nd deal nearly in line with Japanese cars, which made it stupid good.

But it was the positive experience in dealing with Samantha that really got me over the line to pull the trigger on the second one. I dislike the whole negotiation process and @Audigirl makes that a non-issue.

Shout out to @calbear for connecting me with her.

3 Likes

Echoing positive comments here about @Audigirl. Very happy.

Any restock / deals for May/June?

Any deals atm?