Off Topic Landfill 4

I thought we were moving on?..

Ok…so you are saying, if someone gets a Montana registration they can’t move their car out of state for one year…does that make any sense to you? At all? That’s not how it works

Vehicle is owned by LLC and not the individual. LLC has a physical address in Montana, usually a PO Box. Some states mandate for vehicle to be registered after entering the state and staying for 30 consecutive days (NY and CT for example) to avoid hiccups with local municipalities, you can change the registration to your local address after sales process is complete, savings will be (85k purchase price * 6-8%) and cost of forming the LLC is about $450. I have done this exact process for a an older but still pricey vehicle in the past. I still have the Montana tags on, however it’s not a daily driver and chances of getting stopped and questioned by law enforcement is very small for me. Plus…the red tag makes for a good conversation starter “usually” haha

The montana llc thing is legal in montana, but is not necessarily legal in your state of residence. People have been charged with felonies for this scheme because in many states, it is tax evasion.

Hi

Do you deal with Chrysler Pacifica?

Hi

Do you deal with Chrysler Pacifica?

Why was this moved here ? @Jon ??

Hello. Do we know the Residual & Money factor in Jan 2021 for a 2020 BMW 530xi? Thanks in advance!

Just send you a PM interesting about the Lexus

Looks like a good deal for Odyssey right now. Can you PM me the dealer? Thanks.

Thanks for posting this, I just started my search for EX-L, looks like a good deal. Can you please PM the dealership?

Hi, I am new to leasehacker, please help me with below deal.

2020 Honda CRV EXL, Trading in leased 2020 civic EXL ( Dealer will payoff civic lease )

MSRP: $ 32,770
Monthly Payment: $ 300 including tax
Drive-Off Amount: $ 1000
Months:36
Annual Mileage: 10K

Is it a good deal ?

new to leasehacker

Dealer is offering Monthly payment $ 300 including tax
Looking to Lease 2020 Honda CRV EXL,

Trading in leased 2020 civic EXL ( Dealer will payoff civic lease, 2 years remaining in lease)

MSRP: $ 32,770
Monthly Payment: $ 300 including tax
Drive-Off Amount: $ 1000
Months:36
Annual Mileage: 10K

Is it a good deal ?

My son loved his SE. Until I bought him an SE2. I tried the SE2, but my old man eyes… I literally could not read it with my trifocals.

So, I got an iPhone 11. Very nice… but gave up my TouchID kicking and screaming. within a month, I just decided to go all in and passed that to my daugher, and got the iPhone 12 Pro Max. it’s good.

My goal is to get some sort of voice-only phone, because today’s “Phones” suck, for calls… and then if they made something like an iPod touch XL with Cellular 5G, for actual data/computer stuff. Just a few years back I was clinging to my Palm Treo. Love physical keyboard. And in a couple years’ time, I’ve had like 10 different iPhones. But, a simple (OTG) phone is my dream

My point is, get the SE2 or 12 mini.

Yeah, woke up one day with my eye hemorrhaging internally. retina disease. pain in the butt to put up with but still kicking. Given 20% chance to live up to 5 years with my esophagus cancer, 12 years on I still kick butt. Attended a ford event on Fiesta ST, and didn’t know it was a competition, I won it against other people that do that for fun. Brought home a GoPro. Love it. Never give up. Life is short.

3 Likes

kdE8vR5

@JamesBoilers I added images to my post the old-fashioned way on my Mac. First, click this upload icon in the reply/post window:

This pops up next, so choose your image file and then click the upload button on the bottom left:

UploadImage

After you click the upload button, you should see the embed code for the image, and see the picture in the preview on the right:

2 Likes

Hi Dan

When will you be getting your February deals?

I am located in Northern VA.

Local dealer offers the following deal through COB today.

Your thoughts and insights are appreciated.

Here is the lease breakdown:

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021 Camaro LT1 Auto
MSRP: $36,590
Selling Price: $32,756.00

Monthly Payment: $265.00

Drive-Off Amount: $1,800.00 ( First payment and taxes)

Months: 39
Annual Mileage: 10k
Incentives: $2250 ( If is applicable )

Money Factor: 0.00028

Good until end of business day today.

If you qualify for a Gm supplier It will help with another $200 in savings.

Post in your own thread under “Ask the Hackrs”

I planned to do exactly that, but being a new account this was the best I could do under the time constraints of getting this deal. Lease terms for this MF and residual end COB today - otherwise I would not have posted in this thread.

The Ask the Hackers forum - at the top of the page — displays the following message

" Keep Reading until You can Post "

That is why i posted in the Boston Concierge thread …

Hey Ninjas,

I am looking for Impreza Hatchback Premium 2021. I’ve checked your website but it updating until Feb 5th.

What’s the deal for this one?

I am in 30625, I can arrange the transportation.

Best,

Jo