Off Topic Landfill 4

Everyone was going off of ONE random person who made a Reddit account to post something that doesn’t even remotely make sense. How can this “low-level” Robinhood employee overhear these whole events when everyone is fully remote there?

Thousands on Twitter and Reddit are blindly believing this person who could be a 18 year old incel living in a basement who dropped out of high school. It has 0 credibility and has not been independently verified at all. I could easily make a Reddit account, tell some crazy story about how Howie Hubler called his buddies so that his loss could remain second largest in Wall Street history, and thousands would believe it because they lack the intelligence to think for themselves.

2 Likes

If you don’t think this entire thing warrants a full investigation at the highest levels of governments then partisanship is really the issue. Again who is creating fake news and taking things out of context here? I speculated, you knowingly manipulated what I said. If you don’t think these mega corporations, and the government employees we elect and don’t, that control all information across all platforms talk to each other, that’s extremely naive. It’s not a conspiracy…

And when you so graciously pointed out that my quote left out the if, I revised it. Not the easiest to hastily highlight text on an iPhone.

An investigation can be completed once the Trump Administration’s mishandling of COVID leads to prison sentences, GOP Congressmen and Congresswomen who gave tours on 1/5 are investigated, prosecuted, and sent to prison for their involvement in the capital riots that left 5 dead, and the Trump Organization’s numerous business dealings and purchased influence in foreign countries. Better yet it can all be done simultaneously! Sherrod Brown already announced that he will hold hearings on the matter.

I’ll continue to live in reality instead of blindly believing every conspiracy that is posted on the internet at face value. Sad that so many blindly believe what they read on the internet as gospel in this age of social media.

1 Like

Lol. Offramp please.

Believe it or not I was looking forward to the day DT wasn’t mentioned here again. I was never a fan of a lifelong ny democrat posing as the people’s champion running the country.

Stick to the topic. You took my quote completely out of context end of story.

If Janet yellen actually called RH

And

Janet yellen actually called RH

I hated mnuchin, hate yellen, hate Greenspan, hate hate volker. So bringing up partisan issues with me will get you nothing but my despise for big government. You won’t trigger me to one side or the other of the criminal cabal.

1 Like

Yup you’re right this should be offramped. Not sure why I got so heated over the whole situation. My bad my dude. Damn 14 day isolation post covid exposure. 5. Days. Left.

2 Likes

Post pics of the intake

Cold and dark now, but found pic online

this should be it.

1 Like

Very cool that’s the one in the site…thanks I was thinking of snagging one…love the way it’s looks

@legendsauto Any good deals on QX50 or Q50’s this month?
Currently have a leased Q50.

Emailed you back if you could take a look

Good morning Scott,
I was just checking out some of your previous deals and would love to work with you. In fact you did a deal earlier this month for the EXACT car I’m looking for. 2021 Grand Cherokee Laredo X 4*4 with altitude package and sun and sound. I currently lease a 2019 Jeep Cherokee and the term is up in June. I know I’m early but just trying to see some #’s . Have you heard of any early pull ahead programs? I know the 2022 Grand Cherokee is supposed to come out this year and was hoping to maybe get a good deal on a 2021 :+1::blush:
I would be looking for 36 month/12K bright white exterior and black interior.
Thanks for your time,
Amy Diana

U can open a Montana LLC to avoid the sales tax, still don’t think it’s a wise decision but again market is down 2% today so what do I know really

3 Likes

Unless OP plans on using the TRX within very specific uses and purposes following Montana law, recommending he conduct activity to avoid paying applicable sales tax is fraud.

2 Likes

Slight hypocrisy I notice, it is okay and encouraged to take advantage of local and federal tax incentives for EV, PHEV, section 179, paying lease or finance payments through company funds, also tax incentives for lower income levels to lease in some states… but not okay and fraudulent to use a tax loophole to protect your hard earned money from the same agencies that hand out free money to above groups.

Montana LLC topic has been discussed previously before in this forum and others. Different states have different rules for these shell companies. However, easiest way to avoid taxes (unless someone is okay to pay them) is to register under Montana LLC and transfer to your state of residence almost immediately thus avoiding the sales tax and also not getting in trouble with local law enforcement.

1 Like

Who exactly are you accusing of hypocrisy? Never in my life have I encouraged or suggested anyone do anything with EV credit or section 179 and it’s entirely because I am not familiar with those laws and regulations.

Montana LLC business has been discussed here before and at the end of the day none of us are lawyers specializing in Montana state law. We probably shouldn’t be recommending tax evasion.

You,

So let me make sure I understand your “trusted hacker” position:

You are not familiar with EV credits, section 179 depreciation and various other tax incentives…but you are familiar enough with illegal practices of several firms in Montana that specialize in sales tax and reg fee reduction and u also think it’s fraudulent…just bc you are not aware of it, it doesn’t mean it is illegal or fraudulent, so stop accusing those that take advantage of such loopholes.

2 Likes

I think we can all agree that regardless of where you register. I still have a black TRX ready for someone’s drive way at 5k to me and sticker of 83k lol

I have never claimed or ever made any suggestions or given advice on EV credits. You literally manufactured that bit in order to discredit me and justify your comments.

This is getting out of hand and it’s not helpful for OP. Please return to the topic at hand of whether or not the TRX would retain enough value after paying over MSRP.

No one is discrediting you,

EV example was used to show there are many ways to save on taxes, some more streamlined than other.

You, however, have no problem calling tax saving practices fraudulent with no knowledge or background, and that’s okay too.

On a more serious note, 2/3/21 Ford is unveiling the new Raptor. rumor is, it will have two engine choices HO3.5EB and a SCV8.
When and if that second engine hits the market; TRX price should fall sharply.

“ In most states, an LLC created solely for the purpose of avoiding sales tax will be viewed as a sham, and the state will assess sales taxes on the LLC’s owners personally.”

It will cost 1k or more in legal fees for OP to make a Montana LLC and he’ll have to keep the car in Montana for a year before using it for the “loop hole” to be valid.

He can risk it and not follow any of the actual rules just so he doesn’t have to pay sales tax on an overpriced FCA truck, but then I don’t think the potential ensuing legal battle with the state would be worth it.