First Sightings (for me)

I saw this beaver-looking thing in the neighborhood last week.

Appalling to BMW kidney grill historical sensibilities, but not as large of a grill expanse as what Lexus does. I guess this is BMW’s answer to the ever-larger logos prominently stuck on front grills.

i dont know whats worse, the giant grill or the smirk below it.

6 Likes

That is why I believe Volvo designs are the best (excluding exotics, obviously). BMW started looking more and more like some Hyundai.

1 Like

I like the car, just not the ya know… outside.

2 Likes

I heard on a podcast (CarStuff with Tom Appel, Jill Ciminillo and Damon Bell), saying the K900 and Cadenza were terminated last week and sold like 300 and I forget the other one. I drove a K900 years ago. The engine+drivertrain was not smooth.

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 4

I saw those cars early summer (M3 + M4) and again last month. I really like them. How do you post images?

This post makes perfect sense following your previous post talking about old man eyes and not seeing well.

2 Likes

Saw an A6 Allroad tonight (sorry, no pics). Looks fantastic. I think the Volvo V90 looks almost TOO long and “squished” (height wise), which makes it look like it’s trying just a little too hard to be cool, IMHO.

I thought the A6 would look the same way, based on pics, but, in real life, it looks well proportioned, tough but sporty and a bit futuristic (the gaping air intake look interesting rather than grotesque), and the ride height didn’t seem overly elevated. It looks much better than the A4 Allroad (which I think looks meh).

If I could afford one and needed a car that big, I’d be all over it.

A last sighting…

My G37 went to a great new owner yesterday.

I had some sentimental attachment to the car, so it was nice to find a buyer who was really excited about taking it home.

And she was so great to deal with, it was like handing the car over to an old friend.

11 Likes

Just arrived at my local CDJR dealer - Someone I know works there and I saw THIS bad boy TRX.

5 Likes

Not the first time seeing a Lamborghini, of course. But which one is this?

Looks like a huracan

Think you are right. Might even be an EVO spyder

I think @max_g is right. Looks like the new Huracan Evo Spyder to me. LP 580 has different exhaust, LP 640-4 Performante has different wing.

2 Likes

Is this you, Hershey? :grin:
I mean posting, not driving

Of course it’s Hershey

You forgot to mention how ugly it is. Saw one of the first time yesterday, and it is truly god-awful and grotesque. Pics don’t quite illustrate just how stubby and lumpy-looking it is. Not sure what the hell the designers were thinking when they made this.

They were working with bmw on it, so probably got some of the same bad batch as the m4 folks.

1 Like

Yeah, but at least only the front end of the 4-series looks bad. W/ the Supra, all of it looks like crap. Yikes.

1 Like