Off Topic Landfill 4

etrons are fully electric

Well done on the Bolt, Robbolt. Does the $147/mo include or exclude tax?

basically paid your lt1 lease lmao

1 Like

Pretty close!

Congrats!!! Please post pictures and your deal!!!

isn’t it ironic how a tax credit is taxed? i’d like to insert some right-wing conspiracy theory here about how it’s taxation without representation and somehow violates my first, second and 25th amendment rights.

1 Like

Complaining about taxes is not a “conspiracy” that has to be mocked. This country was founded on the basis of not wanting to be subjugated by taxes. Oh, the irony of left wing nuts trying to save a dollar on a lease but then have no problem paying insane taxes to support the parasitic left…

1 Like

Last I checked, this country’s founding had less to do with being subjugated by taxes and more to do with being subjugated by taxes with no representation to show for it.

Nothing wrong with paying your fair share.

1 Like

It’s a shame that that founding principle of no taxation without representation has all but been thrown out. Now it’s more like more taxation with representation for those who don’t pay taxes.

1 Like

The main issue is taxation on your labor, aka income tax. The country was not founded on that travesty concocted by banksters, but how else would endless wars be funded? Or national debt interest on fiat be paid? Close thread in 3,2,1…

Awesome deal on the taycan btw. I was quoted low 2000s when they came out. I think they will continue to get cheaper as states incentivize us away from gas

1 Like

I don’t want to be that guy, but can we stay on topic before this thread gets shut down.

2 Likes

Everyone pays their “fair share” actually way more than their fair share. The top 10 percent pay 71% of federal income tax. Stop being a parasitic mooch. No one owes you anything. Work hard and you too can succeed.

And there goes my thread…

2 Likes

Can I ask what dealer, also looking in NJ

If I didn’t have kids, I’d be all over those Supra deals.

Want mine???

Thank you for this post, ive been looking for bmw deals

Link please, thank you!

Any CLA AMG?

Any s class?.please pm me