Signed: 2021 Porsche Taycan 4S $1542/month with $1542 OOP

Congratulations to your Uncle! Pics in the Trophy Garage

2 Likes

The federal tax credit applies to purchases, not a lease. That’s why Ford is offering a balloon-payment loan on their Mach E so the customer can access it. A few credit unions (PenFed for example) have a similar loan that works like a lease.

Holey Moley!!! Make sure your uncle writes you into his will. Congrats.

2 Likes

Anyone knows when the Costco Porsche discounts come out?

10 Likes

Porsche passes it through as a lease credit, hence why it’s listed under the rebates on this deal.

3 Likes

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 4

Looks like you possibly missed out on one incentive that I don’t see here, it’s not much, but NYS Drive Clean Rebate can be used on 36/mo+ leases. Looks like it would have been $500.

Naturally this is only available at participating NYS dealers, at which I was not able to go a penny above 6% off. I wouldn’t even get a call back after telling them I had about 8% elsewhere. Ultimately the 2 extra points outweighed the $500 rebate.

1 Like

Slightly related and I know this is just speculation, but do we think the new Audi e-tron GT is going to be more lease friendly compared to Taycan, just because Audi vs Porsche?

Looks good. Could barely get 3% in California

1 Like

A wild guess would be yes, since I believe all Audi’s are relatively more pocketbook friendly in comparison to their Porsche counterparts.

1 Like

We’ll see when programs come out and cars land. I’ll be sure to post one up as a reference ASAP.

:chocolate_bar:

I suspect early e-tron GTs will lease like R8s. I’m also reminded of the $1500/mo launch edition e-tron SUVs.

Unless they’re in an oversupply position, I think it will take until the end of the 2nd model year for halfway decent lease deals.

I hear most dealers will get less e-tron GTs than R8s, but I don’t know if that’s just early days or not.

1 Like

Where did you find the best deals in tri-state area? I’m looking in PA and NJ for deals on the base model. Wonder if 9-10% off is realistic. @jay3

Paul Miller seemed to play ball. Couldn’t go above 8% but feel free to reach out to them.

1 Like

Would you share the dealer ?

Paul Miller

you might be able to get 7-8% at a NY dealer and save on the doc, getting you to an effective 9%.

There was no NY dealer going above 6% let alone 8% at buy rate on a new car. I tried very hard.

I mean i can get you 7 at base MF w ny doc in about 30 seconds.