Off Topic Landfill 4

dm us please

Hi looking for a 2021 Audi A4 Premium Plus with the S45 Basic package.
Gregory Guion
914-299-1807

Good morning

If you guys have any deals like this please let me know. Iā€™m very intrigued by this!

Thank you.

Beautiful Car and Color.
Are these E-trons fully Electric or they are hybrid like runs on Petrol also. How much miles a fully charged battery last .

Fully electric. About 220 mile range.

1 Like

Sounds like you work for them.

2 Likes

Always a clown with a snarky comment

Nah just someone with expertise on this type of spamming. Oh, and right back at you.

1 Like

Your technique is a common one. I see it all the time. I can smell you rats from a mile away. $250 for a ā€œpricing reportā€ lol 50 dollars for each a additional model? what a rippoff. Your op and your follow up posts have all the hallmarks of a spammer. I think lying and spamming are toxic.

Why did you remove the link? Dont like the bad publicity for your company?

I had no idea there were so many Camaro fans on this forum.

What does the $3k worth of incentives include? There LT1ā€™s should barely qualify as a ā€œhackā€. You can get a handful of these if you find the right dealersā€¦being applicable for the free money is the problem.

Donā€™t get me wrong, great deal though! Nice car too, crush is one of the better colors. Manual or 10 speed auto?

Yeah itā€™s 10 speed
,Loyalty , lease cash etc

Lol ,What you want me to post ?

BMW 330xi loaner deal with 20% before incentives with buy Rate MF and MSDs ?

Or

Mercedes c300 2021 DE1+ Deal ?

Nice, I would like to try the 10 speed as Iā€™ve heard good things about them; Iā€™ve only drive the manual.

LOL nah, just a bit bitter - I canā€™t get these deals because the incentives arenā€™t applicable to me.

The inventory is really low for LT1 here in the Midwest ,
You might be lucky to get 7-9% before incentives on one with Manual Transmission less expensive option , also keep in mind it will be shortage due to lack of chips ā€¦ so if you want to act now , itā€™s the best time ( end of the months deals )

Asking for a friend.

Hello I leased a 2019 BMW M850I. I have been having issues with the convertible top where I get an error message that says I cannot put the top down. The car has been in service to BMW four times already and over 90 days. What are my options here? Thanks

Iā€™m in! Text you from # ending in 2897

Patiently waiting.

Want a bolt, just text you end with 2508.

I guess the rule of thumb is texting after drop is posted. Should I text you now? @ethanrs