Dallas-Fort Worth Toyota Special Lease Offers - August

$399 Tundra Leases Are Back!
4Runners are all sold out!
Highlander, Rav4 leases are better than ever!

Call/Text: 469-426-8787 (Derek)

Highlander XLE for $369! Looks like a killer deal, people need to jump on this!

Hi, LH members! Just a few notes

I have about 100 Tacoma 2WDs and 4WDs coming in on April with 45 4Runners coming in on April as well. Because it is served in ‘first come first served’ basis, I cannot hold anything for you. So if you want the vehicle, I’d need to know your name and your email address, so that I can send you the credit application, so I can get the process started.

Once you arrive at the dealership, paperwork will not be printed out for you.
You will have to wait, just like all the customers. The Finance process will take about an hour to an hour and half even 2 hours, if we are really busy.

From now, I will not be able to sell to people who reside in Houston and its surrounding area.
I will still be able to serve LH members in Austin, San Antonio, all the way down to El Paso.
If you need a deal in Houston, please go to @Ryan_S and he will take great care of you.

The dealership has a quota this month. It has to sell about 125 more cars in 7 days.
So, I’d need 10 more. Please reach out to me to get you the deal! Let’s Go!

1 Like

Just like @Ryan_S mentioned that Toyota might be pulling back their incentives on truck line ups. (4Runner, Tundra, and Tacoma!) and do away with tax credit.

I have 3 Tacoma TRD Off-Road 4WDs (All incoming units) and 2 Tundra TSS Off-Road 4WDs remaining in stock. Those will need to go! Also, Camry and Corolla payments had been adjusted.

Let’s Go Places!

1 Like

Last Weekend of the March (Deal Highlights)

Supra Lease!!!

GR 2.0 Coupe
$689 on 24/10k (No MSDs)
$645 on 36/10k (No MSDs)

GR 3.0 Premium
$720 on 24/10k (No MSDs)
$699 on 36/10k (No MSDs)

Truck Leases!

Tacoma TRD Sport 4WD
$399 on 36/12k

Tundra TSS Off-Road
$449 on 24/12k

Sales end on March 31st!

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 4

Last 3 days of the month!
Everything needs to go, including the Tundras!

Incentives will change tomorrow!
For you to get an absolute best deal on Tundra, the time is now. Or wait 6 months out!

What the dealership has coming in:
35 4Runners
99 Tacoma 2WDs and 4WDs
25 Tundra 2WDs and 4WDs

1 Like

NOTICE:

85% of Tacomas and 4Runners are coming by next week by the 8th.
Incentives on 4Runners are gone. Incentives on Tundras aren’t available.
Only TSS Package has $1,000 Rebate.

However, still a great deals available on Rav4s and Highlanders!
I am in the middle of updating.
I should be finished by end of tomorrow night with most of them updated.

April Tax Credits: Camry & Rav4
Tacomas & 4Runner payments had been updated
See you next week for more update!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Toyota of Dallas - TX Only

MF on Ally had gotten slightly better with few select vehicles. I will be updating the spreadsheet today with new payment posted!
See you soon!

Can you pm me cheapest deal on a truck with 0DAS? 24 month lease with minimal miles. Either truck is fine

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Toyota of Dallas - TX Only

2nd week of April update:
Tacomas and 4Runners are still coming in

1 Like

Hi there, do you have discount % for Venza available? Preferably for Limited trim

Yes, but only to the invoice

Tuesday Update:
New and Lower MF allowed me to price it even more aggressively!
Text Derek at 469-426-8787 for an inquiry

Since Ally has changed its credit stipulation on getting a customer approved, I want to let people know ahead of time how it has changed. Yes, it is true that there had been a MF changed on most of the vehicles, but there also had been a stipulation put what credit score that they are going to accept.

If your credit score is above 790, you will be qualified for Tier S. If your credit score is below 790, but above 720, you will be qualified on Tier A. If you are between 680 and 719, you will be qualified for Tier B. Now, the payments are all based on Tier S. So please make sure you consult with me ahead of time and let me know the credit score, so I can give you the exact payment.

The spreadsheet is located right above! Happy Vehicle Searching, Everyone!

April 16th, Friday Update (Mainly RV change update)
Despite the Inventory Shortage on most vehicles, leases are still strong, especially Highlanders and Rav4! Let’s Go!