Off Topic Landfill 4

Try. AVCHEVY they have some pretty good lease deals . They might be close or willing to match.

1 Like

Guys this is a marketplace thread. If you’re shopping other dealers, please create an ask the hackers or other thread.

2 Likes

Can anybody recommend an Audi broker in DFW/Texas?

Spam removed

can you please PM me where you got this deal?

Do you have a timeline for any more drops? Sad I missed yesterday’s! Been trying since January to land 2 bolts at that price!

1 Like

You should “try” to check other dealers that might have some inventory of the trim you’re looking for. I was in the same boat for a long time watching this thread as well as searching for inventory in the color and trim desired that my brother was okay with. Luckily, I found one for him (loaded LT in Black) and was able to score him a screaming deal on a 36mo/15K one-pay at slightly over $4k. He was pretty stoked when he picked it up today! Won’t be able to replicate as this was the dealers last 2020 LT. For reference, this was in the bay area.

1 Like

Looking forward to it

What’s the difference between a 2020 in 2021

forgive me for not knowing the answer of this but does everyone qualify for incremental CCR and CCFR?

If I qualify for discounts (non gm lease, Costco, supplier) but my brother doesn’t, can I cosign on the lease for him to get them? We don’t live at the same address.

never mind. ignore post.

From my understanding,
-You will be the Primary signer on the Lease, and use your address.
-Your brother will be the cosigner of the Lease.
-He can apply to CVRP using his address, as long as it’s inside CA.

For conquest do you have to have a current non GM lease? or owning also qualifies?

1 Like

Good question.

yes. you can. I did the same to take advantage of lease loyalty.

1 Like

Does anyone know what dealership this is? I want to calculate distance if I ever end up being able to pick up a bolt

I’m in San Diego County - I don’t disclose my dealer location to avoid people walking in or submitting leads direct to the store.

5 Likes

^lol this guy

5 Likes

That’s messed up dude.

5 Likes