Off Topic Landfill 4

That’s messed up dude.

5 Likes

Something tells me you won’t be getting a Bolt from here.

2 Likes

We got a smokin deal last week from Trish at Chevy of Buena Park.

1 Like

Some Chevy sales manager just called me in the middle of the work crunch and not following the conversation much, when I heard it’s Ethan, I was like: “Hey Ethan, how’s it going”. So we talked really nicely and he said that he got 1 premier on his hands and asked when I can come by. That was until he said he was in Solvang.
“No you’re not!” - I laughed. “Yes, I am.” He was serious.
Well, that was a wrong Ethan and a short-lived excitement.

6 Likes

What number did you get? THANKS

Congrats! Still doesn’t seem respectful to post up the dealer details immediately after the OP said he didn’t want it disclosed in the thread.

1 Like

I think he is talking about a diff dealership not OPs

Oh I know. I was addressing the earlier since deleted post disclosing the dealer details that Ethan specifically said he did not want disclosed here.

@trusted_hackrs please landfill above posts, this is a marketplace thread not a discussion thread.

5 Likes

Sent you an email just a little while ago - but would it be better to just schedule a call through your calendar? Am in the twin cities and my current XC90 lease is up in July.

Hi Ben, sent our email for XC90 .Pls check.

Hi @Benedetto, sent you email with several questions. Please reply when you have a minute

Can you PM me dealer info? I am in ATL, and have been looking into etrons and this looks like a good deal.

can you PM dealer info as well please?

Can you pm me where in GA. I am looking for this

Nice car, congratulations! Can you share dealer details in PM?

I understand, I’m just curious how pick up and signing works. Do I have to drive down to San Diego county to sign? I’m near lax

I know your pain :joy::joy:

@evil0ne ; great looking car and congrats. question ; the charge costs almost $1/minute? Or am I not reading that right?

edit : of the 70kWh delivered, how many miles will that approximately get?

If you had to pay for it, yes :grinning:. Which isn’t terribly different than the price of gas right now. But you’ll see it’s $0. Audi gives about 2,000 miles of free charging through Electrify America:

https://www.electrifyamerica.com/audi/