I have retired thanks and goodbye :

A huge thank you to @ethanrs and his team for the amazing deal! Made the whole process super smooth, literally the quickest I’ve been in and out of a dealership. Cannot say enough good things, the team was swamped with customers (Bolt and otherwise), yet they were all friendly and efficient. Definitely will be back here next time I need a car!

7 Likes

I have one in orange. I think it looks pretty slick!

EDIT: Oh snap, i didn’t realize LH does cake days!

4 Likes

Happy Birthday to Mr.Bolt himself :rofl:

4 Likes

I love the title!!!

1 Like

Move aside, Usain! There’s a new Mr. Bolt in town.

3 Likes

24 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 4

Have contacted most of the dealers in SoCal but no one is matching the deals that Ethan gave! It is strange that dealers don’t want to pass the discount which GM gives!

3 Likes

Silly question, but I assume one would pay local tax (e.g., 9.5% in LA county) on top of the one-pay amount, correct?

Correct, have to factor in the difference of your local tax rate vs 7.75%

Yes, and tax is on the car and all rebates.

Sort of, because tax rate is based on pre-rebate price. There’s quite a few rebates so the increase may be around $250 more.

1 Like

It’s approx $300 more

I’ll be doing a 2021 drop before the weekend

6 Likes

For socal? and do you only do onepay?

SoCal or NorCal and I can create monthly structures upon request.

3 Likes

Does the lease end date matter for the lease conquest?

I have an Infiniti Q50RS ending in May, would that still be eligible?

1 Like

Sorry, new to this forum, does that mean you will post the 2021 bolt deal here?

Notifications turned on. Waiting for the new drop :slight_smile:

Interested. We just followed the claimed $107 down and $107/month San Francisco Costco lease offer of a 2021 LT with DCFC to the end. The catch? A $9000 cap reduction added to the $107 down. No thanks.

Anyway, we are looking forward to seeing what lease offers appear here. Thanks in advance.

3 Likes

Hello All,

Apologies for the recent lack of correspondence. It is always a bit hectic doing a Bolt drop right before my days off. Somehow my thread was linked in another forum and I have been slammed with requests from non-LH members that recently joined and aren’t familiar with how one-pay programs work so I figured I would take a few minutes to clarify.

In order to get my advertised one-pay you must have the following

Lease Conquest - Any non-GM lease. This can be in your name or your household. If you are claiming the incentive as household, I must be provided with the lessee’s drivers license and statement that matches the address on your DL. If lease loyalty, add $750 to the one-pay for a loss of rebate.

Costco - You must be a pre-existing Costco member. You cannot sign up for a membership to claim the rebate. This can also be claimed under a household under the same stipulations listed above for lease loyalty or conquest. If you do claim a Bolt, you must send me the authorization code obtained from Costco Auto’s website as I cannot claim the code on your behalf with your card or member number. You can claim your authorization code at (www.costcoauto.com).

Tax - My one-pays are based on 7.75% tax as that is my local tax rate. If you’re 9.5% tax you can add approximately $300 to the one-pay as a safe guess-timate.

Supplier - Unlike other dealers on the forum I do not stipulate that you must provide a supplier code, if you would like to take advantage of GM Supplier it is an additional $500 off my advertised one-pay.

8 Likes