A post was merged into an existing topic: Car industry memes

Sent a pm on a CX5

Hi - Seems to be getting very high quote. Anyone that can help:

Mazda CX-5 GT
Lease = 36 months / 12k miles per year
MF = 0.0001, Residual 60%
MSRP = 33,135
Monthly = $291.45
DAS = $2,488 includes $300 DP, taxes on incentive ($1500 current CX-5 GT Lease), taxes on monthly payments, $75 doc fee

Or $352/month with first month, dmv DAS

Looking to lease a 2021 Camaro LT1 in nyc or nj. I live in staten island. Currently have a nissan rogue lease in the household and own a 2014 Silverado. I am a active first responder also, if any incentives for that. Who can help a brother out??

Yeah, smart decision.

2 Likes

Audi etrons looking good and very tempting! I’ll see myself out of this thread if it is off topic, but do you think you can get me a deal on the Q7 55 premium plus? I have Costco and looking for 24/12 or 36/12. Can do max MSD and looking for no down; will pay all fees upfront. Ready to go after a quick test drive if it looks good.

Can also give you a call or text but but let me know if you’re only doing etrons right now.

Contact him directly with questions.

what is your zip code?

1 Like

Hi @OCChevy ,

Could you please help to provide a lease quote for me? PM sent with terms and incentives I’m eligible for. Please let me know if any additional information is needed.

Thanks!

Went to DeLillio in Huntington Beach with a great our the door price. Got there to have 700 added to that. What a waste. Getting close to giving up on this hunt.

Try. AVCHEVY they have some pretty good lease deals . They might be close or willing to match.

1 Like

Guys this is a marketplace thread. If you’re shopping other dealers, please create an ask the hackers or other thread.

2 Likes

Can anybody recommend an Audi broker in DFW/Texas?

Spam removed

can you please PM me where you got this deal?

Do you have a timeline for any more drops? Sad I missed yesterday’s! Been trying since January to land 2 bolts at that price!

1 Like

You should “try” to check other dealers that might have some inventory of the trim you’re looking for. I was in the same boat for a long time watching this thread as well as searching for inventory in the color and trim desired that my brother was okay with. Luckily, I found one for him (loaded LT in Black) and was able to score him a screaming deal on a 36mo/15K one-pay at slightly over $4k. He was pretty stoked when he picked it up today! Won’t be able to replicate as this was the dealers last 2020 LT. For reference, this was in the bay area.

1 Like

Looking forward to it

What’s the difference between a 2020 in 2021

forgive me for not knowing the answer of this but does everyone qualify for incremental CCR and CCFR?